"Done. Next?"

He shakes his head. "No, you have to go."

Hmm... another thing that I like. What else can Spencer shoot down?

"I don't know, Spencer—"

"You do, you're just not telling me. What else?"

I sigh and rest my head in my hands. "Name-calling, sometimes. Y'know, like, mean names."

He scrunches his nose up and shakes his head slightly, looking back down at his cup.

"Okay, well, why don't you take the floor?" I offer, trying my best to sound casual when, in reality, I'm a little bit annoyed with him writing these things off.

He sighs. "You're upset with me, aren't you?"

I shake my head immediately. "No, Spence, I'm not upset with you."

Spencer bites his lip for a second. "I'm sorry, I just don't think that hitting you and calling you names would be something that I could bring myself to do. I don't know if I could even be rough like that."

I shrug. "It's more husband territory, I guess," I say under my breath, just low enough so that he can't hear what it is I said.

"What?"

I shrug again and shake my head. "Nothing."

"Lia, what did you say?"

"Nothing!" I chuckle. "It was nothing. But... have you never had, like, angry sex?"

Spencer shakes his head. "No, I haven't."

Straight to the point. Hm.

"Okay, well, it's your turn."

"Um..." He looks around the restaurant. "I don't know. When we were in California, you were asking me about this kind of stuff and I said 'maybe' to... tying you up." The last bit comes out in more of a whisper. "I think I might like that, but I don't know. I think I might like if you, y'know...?"

I blink at him and my jaw drops slightly. Is he saying what I think he is. "You'd want me to tie you up?"

He goes a bit red in the face and adjusts how he's sitting. "Maybe, I- I don't know. Would you be open to trying that?"

I want to shout from the rooftops that I am more than open to it, but I decide to be casual about it. "Spencer, I'm happy to try anything that you want to try."

He shakes his head and sighs. "I knew you were upset."

"What?"

"The way that you said that you're happy to try anything I want to try... it told me you're disappointed that I don't want to slap you in the face and call you a bitch while we're having sex."

Fucking profilers.

I give him a confused look. "Spence, I didn't mean it to sound like that."

"It was subconscious, I'm sure," He tells me, but he sounds more sarcastic.

I roll my eyes at him and let out a sigh. "Fine. I'm a little disappointed that you didn't even stop to consider them for a second before saying you wouldn't."

"Why do you want to be degraded like that? You really want me to slap you around and call you a whore?"

Before I can speak up, I notice the waitress heading toward us with plates and shush Spencer, looking over at the woman.