to hear better, jisung leaned a bit more into their direction. but he didn't really paid much attention and knocked one of the shots from the bar counter.

"oh god I'm so sorry..." jisung said and immediately hurried to tidy up the broken pieces of glass. To his luck the glass was empty, otherwise he would've had an even bigger problem.

the two male seemed absolutely startled and just stared at jisung for a moment.

"I told you everyone and also even a primitive barkeeper is literally eye-fucking me and gets distracted. It isn't even me." the minho dude told his friend in a arrogant tone and gesticulated into direction of the broken glass.

this made jisung snap his head up and speaking into direction of this minho dude.

"what do you think? I don't see why shouldn't even give narcissistic idiots like you just a simple glance. should've dropped that glass into your disgusting face instead of the precious floor."

"okay what the-" the friend besides minho had his mouth hung wide open at the sudden attack and jisung snapped his head towards minho.

this was when he eventually regret what he just said.

minho looked at jisung totally taken aback, and so was jisung. taken aback that the male honestly looked so damn attractive. to be honest he wasn't sure if he had ever laid eyes on such marvelous features before  in his whole life. he could totally understand know why he was a model.

but jisung wouldn't be jisung if he didn't stay his sassy self after all.

"just what I thought. disgusting face. now go out of my sight."

minho sat there for a moment and trying to sort himself.

"excuse me? do you have any idea who you're talking to?" minho spat back.

"an narcissistic prick obviously"

"okay that's unexpected." hyunjin whistled and shook his head in amusement  of the scene in front of him.

minho narrowed his eyes even further and looked jisung right in the eyes.

"I promise you when you continue you will regret this. So shut the fuck up before I make you."

"Try me" jisung dared and stared at the other intensely, even though it was kind of hard to actual not get lost into these beautiful eyes.

this made minho chuckle darkly and also slightly amused and lean back.

he started to find this whole conversation ridiculous and the childlike behavior of the navy blue haired boy didn't really help either.

"I never had anyone talk to me like this, what did I even do?" The dark haired male shook his head and looked down at jisung with an smile.

but jisung just really didn't like how he wasn't taken seriously anymore and he started at minho like an angry child or rather angry squirrel.

"well anyone has to talk to you like this then, it's time you arrogant as-"

"he's kinda cute, when he's so angry. don't you think hyunjin?" minho spoke to his friend and gave jisung a smirk, which the latter returned with an disgusted expression on his face.

and when one with realization. hyunjin . He had heard that name. hyunjin . And they both knew felix . sure ,hyunjin was felix' friend.

Oh.... Ohhhh

but jisung still decided to behave bratty as ever, he won't see them ever again anyways right?

"don't even dare to call me cute again, it's disgusting"

minho chuckled darkly and leaned closer to jisungs face again.

the latter was sure that minho could definitely see know how read his whole face was.

and he mentally cursed himself for how flustered he looked.

because seeing the affect he had on the younger, made him smirk once again.

"you're looking so pathetic right now. You're gonna regret that later, when you once know who I am, baby." 

with that being said, he stood up and left.