"So I'm free of never getting you anymore gifts?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Don't push it!" i rolled my eyesbrows. I'm only letting it go because i miss my baby so much. People says that having a boyfriend will soften your heart and increase your forgiveness but i never imagined this to be directed to my brother.

Later on the waitress came and took our orders. "i see you two are doing great?" Ian broke the silence as i nodded my head "so what did you get him?" He asked curiously.

"well it's not much since he probably has a lot but i baught him a nice watch and some blue jeans" i answered before thanking the waitress who placed the cup of hot chocolate in front of me.

"Blue jeans?" He exclaimed.

I stiffled a laugh at his shocked face "while i was helping shawn packing for tour i noticed he had over twenty black jeans and only one blue. He proclaimed he couldn't find any good ones so i promised I'll buy him some" i chuckled taking a sip of my drink.

"Aww that's sweet! So is he still in asia or got back to canada?" Ian asked taking a big bite if his tuna sandwich.

I watched in disgust as the mayonnaise dripped down his chin and onto his shirt "dude napkins exist for a reason" i scowled handing him one "anyway shawn landed in Canada two days. I was about to suggest for him to spend Christmas with us but figured he'd prefer to spend it with his family after this long absence" i sighed sadly staring down.

"You miss him don't you?" He pouted as i sent him a weak smile.

I mean it's normal, we haven't seen each other in three whole months. Sure we texted a lot and we video chatted when he still was in south America but we knid of lost touch as he went to asia because of the time difference. When the sun rose here he'd be ready to fall asleep and when the night took over he'd shine and rise. It was hard but we managed to keep it together.

Especially when midterm exams came bringing an mournful amount of stress he stayed up the whole night and recited every lessons with me while humoring me with new jokes between breaks even though he had a show next day. It made me feel less lonely.

It's just the fact knowing i could walk into his no longer empty apartment and find him there right now was burning me from the inside. I just wanted to be in his arms again. I missed his warm touch, his soft kisses. I waited for three monthes without complaining but this week was by far the toughest.

After paying the bill, we hurried back home where we find dad already loading the bags into the trunk. I subtly tuggedbthe gifts into Ian's bags without anyone seeing cause they found out his negligence, the poor boy won't hear the end of it.

"Oh honey you got a special delivery waiting for you inside!" My dad cheered eagerly wiggling his eyebrows.

Call me stupid but the first thought that crosed my mind, it wasn't an object delivered more as a person. I tried to hide my enthusiasm as i ran into the house. My smile turned upside down when i was met with a huge box laying on the floor. Could he be in there? No way his monckey legs will never allow him.

I sighed in disappointment as i crouched down to lift the lid. The sides fell off revealing a huge bouquet of red roses probably ninety flowers accompanied with two tiny boxes and a note. I grabbed the note reading it out loud 'hey baby merry christmas. I miss you so much. I'm sorry i couldn't be there with you but i hope these presents will make up for it ;). Love you shawn'.

"Aww how romantic!" Amber gasped staring mesmerised at the pretty flowers "what else did he get you?"She asked curiously taking a seat on the couch.

A smile plastered on my face as i opened the first gift, it was a bracelet with half a heart on it -i guess he has the other half. Honestly i always thought these gifts were so corny yet now that I've recieved one i couldn't help the butterflies in my stomach.