As he got to the entrance of the garden, he stopped when he saw a presence.

The presence of the (h/c)-haired girl.

His eyes widened.

He was the least person he wanted to bump into.

Crap!

I don't want her to see me.

I feel really nervous around her.

... But she also made me feel happy.

But still!

I'm so tired!

If I see her, then she'll be in my head for the rest of the day!

It's like she casted a spell on me.

But fate said otherwise.

As he was turning around — about to leave the garden — he heard her called out to him, "Sandy!"

His shoulders tensed for a moment before relaxing back to normal.

He sighed before he turned around again.

His canary eyes were greeted with her (e/c) ones who were staring deeply into his eyes.

She was standing too close to his liking.

"Hi, Sandy!" She chirped gleefully as she gave him a close-eyed smile.

Her smile is so beautiful.

"Oh... Hi, (Y/n)... I—I didn't see you there..." He lied. "Anyways, um... What are you doing here? All by yourself...?" He added.

"Ohh! I found this place while I was walking around. Leon was such a meanie and I decided to ditch him!" She puffed her cheeks as she folded her arms against her chest.

And she's adorable.

Sandy chuckled — a bit awkwardly — as he spoke, "You can't just ditch someone because he said something mean to you,"

"He told me to go on a diet! He shouldn't say something like that to a lady!" She argued.

"Well that's true but still—"

"And he ruffled my hair when he knew that it took me so long to make this hairstyle! I have a reason to be mad at him! Hmph!"

He touched you...?

And you were mad at him touching you...?

I'm so happy you did that, (Y/n).

It's like you knew you weren't made for him...

... But for me.

"Oh, haha. T—Then, I guess it's fine," He spoke as he rubbed a hand against the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh and... Sandy?"

"Yes?"

"We were friends when we were younger, right?"

Huh? What's with the sudden question?

"Yes," He nodded.

"But... why... why can't I remember anything about you?"

He went silent for a moment.

"I mean other than I saved you from those bullies... I can't seem to remember a single thing. It's so weird,"

Oh...?

"Oh... I—I felt that too,"

"Really!?

"Yes,"

Her eyes shined for a moment as she exclaimed, "Woah! That's really weird!"

"You're so childish, (Y/n),"

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you very much," She bowed dramatically as the two of them laughed.

She continued, "Oh... and one more thing,"

"What is it?"

"Take this,"

She lend her hand to him.

There was a single white daisy in her hand. His eyes widened at this. He didn't expect anything from her.

"Uh... I—I'm not sure, (Y/n). I can't take care of flowers-"

"It's okay! Just keep it! I just want you to have it! Besides, I'm pretty sure this flower is dying anyway,"

"You want me to keep a dying flower...?" He asked as he tilted his head a bit.

(Y/n) giggled.

"Oh c'mon! It symbolizes something you know! Just... come here," She signalled by waving her hand towards her face.

His cheeks heaten up.

Is she going to--?

"W-What?"

"Lean closer to me!"

He hesitated before he lowered himself so his face was closer to hers.

She held his chin as she pushed the footstalk of the white daisy to place the flower behind his ear.

Sandy's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour looked so cute against his skin.

He couldn't help but smile.

"(Y/n), thank you..."

I like her.

So much.

She's so adorable.

I want her to be mine.

This is supposed to be two different chapters, but one of the chapters was so short that I had to stitch it together! Sorry if the storyline gets confusing T_T