Prologue

Bold = A/N
Italics = Thoughts
_______________________________

     A baby's cry was heard. The baby was someone very special, a goddess. 5 hours later another cry was heard a god. These two divine beings are known as the Archer Twins, Artemis and Apollo. Daughter and Son of Zeus and Leto.

Two Years ago

There was a giggle that was cherished by two parents. The giggle came from none other than Perseus, not the hero that cut off Medusa's head, but the first son of Poseidon the god of the sea and Sally daughter of Oceanus.  

(A/N: I wanted Sally to be Percy's mother but I wanted her to be married to Poseidon, so she is the daughter of Oceanus.)

The Child was named the god of Tides, Loyalty, and Hero's, by the Sisters of Fate. Now when Artemis was declared the goddess of hunting, wild animals, children, virginity, birth and the moon, she and 'Percy' became best friends because the tide and the moon are very close is the laws of nature so they bonded over that. Artemis Started to call Perseus 'Percy' because she could not pronounce it when she was young, and then everyone learned of the nickname and it stuck. Apollo thought of Percy of the kindest big brother anyone would ask for. Now Artemis she had a secret no one could ever know, she was goddess of virginity so she thinks that she should not love any man, but she has a gigantic crush on her best friend. When they grow up Artemis sees many different cases of abuse brought on by a male king with the name of Gabe he would rape all of his female slaves if they had family's or where his own children. So Percy came up with an idea to create a group of only females 'except of himself of course' that would rescue these females from their terrible lives. So the hunt was born the first girl to join was Zoë Nightshade after Artemis, and Percy watched what Heracules did to her. And Percy had to hold her back from castrating her younger brother. As the hunt grew and grew so did there family like love for each other and Artemis and Percy, but at the same time Artemis' love grew exponentially for Percy but she could not tell him. But did she know that he had the same amount of love that he held for her but, is denser than a Black Hole? Little did the godlings know that they would be wed for a peace treaty between the two brothers, Zeus and Poseidon.

A/N: Remember this is my first time writing so if you could give me some pointers please put them in the comments I will update when I can. So Stay Awesome and Beautiful readers Bedrock Out!

👌🏻 GOT EM BOIIIISSS!!!