Luckily, Sakura was running after him and he was saved.

But this time around, none of them saw him going out―

"Oh, he said he's going out to get some fresh air."

―Except Yamabuki Lemon. And he didn't even bother to tell anyone, nor the manager.

"Ah, so you really want to end your career here huh, Lemon?" A menacing glare was shot at Yamabuki who didn't even bat an eye on him or even take his eyes off his phone. Tsukasa's eyes twitched, his breathing and heartbeat erratically growing faster by minute.

"Well, no one asked."

Tsukasa was going to go berserk, ready to end Yamabuki Lemon's life right here, right now. Sakura and Natsuhiko held him off from going full on psycho. Fans of Mitsuba were disappointed and so dissatisfied of his latest upload, (the content and quality was utter trash due to loss of ideas) they were ready to hunt him down, and he dared to even go outside . . ?

'The nerve of that guy.' Tsukasa thought, sick of his idleness.

He finally calmed down a bit, he has never been this worked up. Mitsuba better be out of the public's eye and be back here alive, because he's be the one to kill him for sure.

"Go find that boy. Make sure he doesn't go around stirring up trouble." A smile was plastered in his face, no sign of genuineness nor gentleness, just a plain sadistic smile who is sick and tired of everything.

Because of him, they've got a lot of work to do.

― ✧ ―

He got up, take all his things with him and started his way to his manager's place. Mitsuba knew that they'll be mad at him for not telling anything. For the second time. Or maybe they'll be furious even.

Being caught off guard, a group of fans came up to him like lightning. They spoke of question after question about their latest update which was― in their opinion― quote, unquote "disappointing."

By just three whole minutes, he was already swarmed with tons of haters and fans alike― which was a bit dejâ vu. Since he had no one to save him this time, so he did almost the most cliche thing to do while dealing with fans, . to run.

He ran so much, than he had ran faster than he had in years. It was a funny sight. "Why are you guys following me?!" Mitsuba shouted back. Whether it was a mob of angry fans or media running after him, he ran until he can't breathe. But ultimately tripped over a rock as he looked behind.

Limping, loosing balance, he passed by a small building and took a sharp turn which went thankfully unnoticed. The ones running behind him went straight ahead.

A sigh of relief left his lips as he found himself sitting in the side of a building, seemingly familiar with him. When the mob of angry fans were gone, he inspected the building, but much to his dismay, it was . .

His old school, Kamome Gakuen.

Mitsuba stood right in the center, adorning the nostalgic exterior design. The flock of birds flew across the clouds as the sky was tainted by a beautiful red orange sunset. The sunlight shone on the school, it gave him a perfect view.

And memories started to flow.

He could see his past self, crying on the corner. He could see his past self standing in the hallways, all alone. He could see his past self being bullied by the sink. He could see his past self trying so hard to fit in. He could feel himself being overwhelmed with his past memories― the ones he dreaded to remember.

It was a place he feared to come everyday but..

He could see his past self smiling for the first time, with someone he can call a friend.

"Hey, excuse me.. Classes were over thirty minutes ago."

That voice.

It led him back to a sea of memories, memories he never remembered, memories that was left forgotten and memories he couldn't forget.

And with a turn of his head, he felt his tears flowing to his face in an instant.

The sunlight shone on his chiseled jaw, his radiant blonde locks shining in the sunset, and his mesmerizing, sky blue orbs.

He had a friend back then.
His name was . .

Mitsuba ran to him, engulfing him in a hug. The lump on his throat felt hot, his face was ugly when he cried, but it didn't matter.

Years of being alone, memories of being backstabbed, it never occurred to him. Because he was finally reunited with him.

Kou Minamoto.

The only problem was that. .

"E-excuse me.." he stuttered out with a nervous look on his face.

He tried to get Mitsuba off his body, and gave a polite smile. Mitsuba was kinda shocked, but nevertheless, he wanted to hear what he would say.

'Did he miss him.? Did he feel sad without him..? Did he feel happy about their reunion..?' he thought with a hopeful look.

He wondered if he had been fine all these years.

He wanted Kou to be happy without him back then.

Mitsuba's bright smile disappeared when a single question broke his wounded, and fragile heart.

"I'm sorry, but who are you..?"

He never knew that decision would hurt him so bad.

✧ ―