✨Prologue✨

A PERSON WHO HAS LOTS OF ANGER INSIDE DEFINITELY LOVES THE PERSON MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE CAN. BECAUSE IF RED COLOUR INDICATES ANGER THEN IT INDICATES LOVE TOO.

ANGER IS THE RESULT OF LOVE. IT IS THE ENERGY FOR DEFENSE OF SOMETHING YOU LOVE WHEN IT IS THREATENED.

°
°
°
°
°

Two different people. Two different souls. But they were always one in everyone. They are know by the world. They loved each other but cannot confess as their life has changed after one incident in the competition. Their love had turned into anger. After that day they never wanted to meet eachother. But later after two years he finds the job where she works.

What was that incident ????. How did it happen????. Who did the mistake????. Will they again fall into love???. Will their anger turn into love when they start working together as chef's???. Will they forgive eachother????. Will they ever be able to find the truth behind the incident???. Will they confess this time when they meet????.

It's a different and unique anger to love story of drikshit

Character sketch

Rakshit shergill: Senior chef of ABC 7 star restaurant and trains the junior chef's. Always gets regretted by his past and hates drishti after that incident.

Drishti Sharma: Senior chef at ABC 7 star restaurant and trains the junior chef's. Always gets regretted by her past and hates rakshit after that incident.

Divya Sharma: studying at XYZ college and best friend of shikar and loves her Di. Consoles her when she gets regretted

Shikhar shergill: studying at XYZ college and best friend of Divya and loves his brother. Consoles his brother when he gets regretted.

[Other characters will be introduced later.]

_______________________________________

Hey guys this is my second ff on drikshit and shivya. I hope you all will like and love it . Waiting for your lovely votes and comments.

Stay home and stay safe!!!!

Symphony😊