▪️Chapter 12

Edited

Edited.

"Make sure you dance to our song" Jeongin smiled widely as he look at me with twinkling eyes. I sigh. Not this again.

"Your songs are too hard to dance to!" I complained.

"Well, it's not that hard" Han said, pouting slightly.

"At least Miroh, or Get Cool. They're easy" Seungmin suggested, shrugging. I look at him in disbelief.

"That's easy for you?" I asked, giving up. The dance may looked easy but it's hard, I swear. You need a lot of stamina.

"I just make it easy" Minho said in a monotone as he space out. I was about to ignore him since, well, doesn't it sound like him?

"Da, da, da" Hyunjin said before laughing out loud. I frowned. Just when I saw the done look on Chan and Changbin's faces, I can already guess.

"Is it your new comeback song?" I asked excitedly with sparkling eyes.

"You'll like this song a lot! I guarantee" Felix exclaimed with his bright smile.

"We don't even finished writing it, yet, you already spoiled it to her" Changbin sighed, looking so done with them. I chuckled lightly.

"Is it your title track? What's the title?" I asked, literally wanting them to spoil everything to me. Jeongin was about to open his mouth when Chan stopped us.

"Uh uh, you need to wait for our comeback. Until then, it's a secret" Chan said before winking. I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Fine"

"Haera? Hello? Earth to Haera!" Xera's high pitched scream snap me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I asked bluntly. She sigh.

"Stop spacing out. I asked you about the song you're picking for our second stage" she stated as she take a sip of her hot tea.

"Oh, uh, I'm still not sure. I can't find the right song yet" I told her, fidgetting with my own mug.

"Wait, you'll have a class later right? This is not good! You need to have at least some songs in mind" she freaked out.

"I know" I sighed, looking down.

"It's fine. I'll just tell her that I'll find a song shortly" I added, not wanting to make her worry.

For the last stage, Leesa can't choose a song she's singing and she don't even have any songs in mind and Miss Nessa did or did not scolded her. She went home crying.

"Do you need my help?" Xera asked. I shrugged.

"Well, do you have any songs in mind?" I asked, anticipating.