Sequel: AU and Serye

Note: There are two versions, one is portrayed by kathniel and the other (this) is portrayed by the original portrayers of the story (Yeri RV as Dani). 

The Serye Version (2020):

[Crush]

Description: Danielle Avery is just a simple and ordinary girl and somehow she crossed paths with her crush back in high school. Will she get to confess now that destiny gave them a second chance?

The AU Version (2021):

"Always the extra, never the bida." 

Description: During her high school life she witnessed a lot of drama and was wishing to experience it herself. Now that she's in college and wanted to focus on other things she crossed paths with her high school crush. Is it finally her time to shine?

-so I wrote about Dani's love story as a serye/au on twitter under my account (@/aidreamfiles) the link is in my description/bio here in wattpad.

-some characters in the said serye/au are mentioned/a part of the 2nd book of this series "Unwanted Fantasy" it may contain spoilers (in unwanted fantasy) for the time frame in that serye/au is in sync with the time I'm writing Unwanted Fantasy.

Anyways it won't really affect the series much if you don't read the serye/au, I just wanted to give justice to Dani's love life AHAHA and try a new writing style as well.

Love you guys always and thanks for the love and support uwu ♡ ♡ ♡

06/13/2020