Izuku: well i was thinking Dagobah beach because we can eliminate trash and we can train as well!

Bakugou: Sounds like a plan how about tomorrow lets meet their at 6:00

Izuku: sure i'll text you when im already there bye!

Bakugou: Bye!

=-Tomorrow-=

'bakugou and izuku started their training they are cleaning the beach with ease, they are cleaning the light garbage first before the heavy garbage like tires, trucks, fridges and lots and lots of chairs'

Bakugou: Izuku what is up with these chairs? why are there so many?

Izuku: i don't know bakugou some of this chairs are expensive gaming chairs i don't know what made the owner to throw such expensive chairs

Bakugou: i know right, hey lets try to make moves now!

Izuku: oh ok i have an idea! *pulls out his notebook*

Bakugou: uhm where did you pull that from?

Izuku: don't matter, hmm how about this? AP SHOT

Bakugou: sounds cool what does it do though?

Izuku: just form your hand into a fist and make a small hole between it and move your fist into your out stretched hand then fire! come on try it

Bakugou: ok, hmm form your hand into a fist make a small hole between it out stretched my hand and move my fist on my hand and focus a single blast AP SHOT!

'bakugou made a focus blasting a hole on a pile of garbage'

Bakugou: HAHA! izuku look i did it!

Izuku: You sure did buddy you sure did, now lets get cleaning

Bakugou: of course

=-9 months later-=

izuku: well we finished the beach all that is left to do is train for the next month and study

Bakugou: Izuku teach me a new move!

Izuku: another one? wow your really determined bakugou you already up graded your Ap Shot to Ap Shot Auto Cannon and what kind of move do you want know?

Bakugou: i want to make a finishing move!

Izuku: A finishing move aye? ok let me check my note book *pulls notebook*

Bakugou: Seriously where do you keep that thing?

Izuku: don't care, hmm how about this? HOWITZER IMPACT?

Bakugou: now that sounds cool! what is it? what do you need to use it?

Izuku: huh its very easy just launch yourself in the air with your explosions while twirling yourself making a tornado hence making you protective inside, and when you get closed to you opponent there is where you put everything you got into a huge explosion!

Bakugou: sounds awesome, imma try it right now!

Izuku: come at me i'll try to counter it!

Bakugou: ok but don't blame me if i get hurt here goes HOWITZER IMPACT! 

izuku: FIRE BOLT+BLAZE KICK

'their attacks collide making a huge splash in the water and there's a huge crater with nothing but glass in it'

Izuku: wow we destroyed the beach *giggles* damn are we strong 

Bakugou: yeah lets go to ua together then we both can aim for the no.1 hero spot

izuku: yeah *fist bump*

Bakugou: *fist bump*

=-Time Skip 1 month later-=

'izuku and bakugou barely trained in the last month because they decided that this month is gonna be a break and study, they always hang out when they were bored and now they just finished watching a anime film'

Izuku: man that movie was so funny right katsuki?

Bakugou: Totally especially the part where Kazuma got chased by female orcs wanting his virginity

Izuku: or the part megumins mom locked kazuma in megumin's room

???:SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME!

'the duo heard the scream, and they looked at each other and nodded'

Bakugou&Izuku: Lets go!