Chapter 15: wrath From the Family/ final battle/ death of kiara

Start from the beginning

Then she saw kiara smirk as She laugh evily as she said," NEVER! YOU MAY HAVE WON BUT I STILL MORE POWERFUL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Then all the sudden she slowly transform into a huge beast." Everyone fet out of here! Now!" Shout melody as the chiefs leaders guide everyone to get away from the battle. She could see Oscar grab Delta as he lift her up and carried her in bride style which made delta blush a bit.

She look back to see trollex was still beside her." Trollex! Go with them! I'm gonna help my father!" But trollex shook his head and said," i won't leave you behind! Okay?! Please i don't want to lose you again!" Melody look at him and smile as she hug him." And that's why i love you trollex." She said as trollex smile and hug her back. But their moments we're cut off when melody's family flew off and crash making melody scream." No!! Daddy! Mike! Ruby! Carlo! Carla!" She rush toward their side with trollex as she kneel down.

Then she look up to see Kiara, in her beast form.

( this art wasn't mine. Her hair is still green)

Melody glared at her making Kiara laugh evily. She went towards to her, shouting in battle cry but she was grab by a tentacle mkaing her gasp and scream in pain. Trollex's eyes went wide as he shout," MELODY!!!" He start to look around to find something sharp but a hand reach out and grab him, making him look to see melody's father," here take this." He gave a sword to him as trollex took it and gave the king a confuse look." This sword that i use during the dark ages when i rule here with my late wife."

The sword in trollex hands start to glow making him look surprise but gave a determination look on his face and went his way to the beast to save melody

****************************************************************

" you know, this reminds me of something." Said Kiara as she watch melody struggle to ger free." Oh! Yes! I do remember before your real mother died after your father escape with you and your siblings, after the birth of your twins." Melody look at her confuse as kiara pulled her up and gave her a sly smirk." I have a secret." Then she whisper," i. Killed. Harmonie."

Then melody's eyes went wide as a memory came to her. Memories about how her father took her away when the kingdom was under attack and to see her real mother fall limp." NOOOOOOOOOO! Melody scream as she brust her wings open, finally free as kiara rear back in surprise. Melody start screaming bloody murder as she attack kiara. But Kiara was too strong as she flick her away by her tentacle making melody flew back. But was caught by trollex.

" melody. Are you alright!?" Trollex asked as melody nodded but still looking at Kiara with tears coming from her eyes. They didn't notice that the sword was glowing brighter than every before, making melody look at the sword on trollex a
Hands in surprise then look back to kiara, who spoke," YOU THINK YOU COULD DEFEAT ME!? I AM THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN ALL THE WORLD!!NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!!"

" YES THERE IS!!" Shout trollex as he and melody grib tight on the sword as they dash forward. Kiara look at them and her eyes went wide when she saw the sword. You could see her eyes turn into fearful one." No! Get that thing away from me! Stay away!" She tried to grab them by her tentacles but the two dodge it. Then when they reach the place, they jump and stab her at the stomach, before that, Melody scream.

" THIS. IS. FOR . MY. MOTHER!!!" Then kiara scream in pain, as the two hop away from her. Trollex lift melody up in bride style and air swimming away and hid behind the pillar. They could her kiara screaming in pain as he body start to crack and explode.

Kiara is no longer alive. She's gone. Thanks to the two lovers. And melody has found justice for her late mother. Everyone came out of their hidding place, cheering at the defeat of kiara. Some of them hug each other, while others start to cry. The trolls leaders went to melody and trollex, who came in view with melody's family. " MELODY!!" Poppy scream and she tackle her best friend.

Melody almost fall back but regain her balance as she hug her back. Then she look at her father as he face says,' no this is over, tell me the truth' look. Her father sigh as he said," alright." Which made the other siblings look confuse but tries not to.