Furies attack

Deku POV
I got an Iris message from Annabeth, she says that monsters is starting to invade more areas, dam, I thanked her and told her that I need to go to class.

I went to class and made eye contact with Aizawa sensei, at that moment we exchanged looks and I looked away breaking eye contact and he went on with his teaching, a few hours pass and now we're eating lunch when suddenly my Demigod senses are tingling, I look around the lunchroom and see nothing.

I thought nothing of it but still kept my guard on just in case, I kept glancing at the window and Aizawa sensei noticed and gave me a look that says 'you felt that too?' I nodded and he sighed and glanced at the window on guard as well but doesn't show it.

I start to wonder if the others can see them, I mean it would be a incredible if they all are an clear sighted mortal but that would mean they have to go to camp like Rachel.

Rachel. E. Dare is an clear sighted mortal and a friend of mine and Percy's and also the others, she's also the Oracle of Delphi.

I grip green sea tightly in my hand in it's pen form, and then it happens.

Shatter!!

The window break and two Furies there flying one is glaring at me and another at Aizawa sensei, I heard my friends said something that I didn't want to hear,

"WTF IS THAT THING"

"A NEW KIND OF NOMU?!?! "

"NO, A NOMU DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THAT"

Shit, they can see them.

Well atleast Mineta can't see them, he's in a corner saying that it's a Nomu, I rolled my eyes on that.

I glance at Aizawa sensei and he gave me a nod of approval, I took out green sea in it's pen form and took a step towards it while Aizawa sensei guards the others a tight grip on his scarf that is probably given to him by Hephaestus.

"What the fuck are you doing damn Deku"
You can guess who said that.

"Killing them of course, what else in the name of Zeus am I doing Kaachan?!, getting their autograph!?!"
I said, my Sassy side showing as well as my anger.

He looks stunned as well as the others because I raised my voice in a commander voice, Capture the flag will do that to you and also I've been hanging out with Clarisse, I clicked the pen in my hand and it turned into a sword.

I charge at the Furies and dodge all of their attacks, I killed one of them and that grabbed the attention of the other one and it came at me.

I was so focused on fighting I didn't realize that the mist that made my eyes look dark green disappear and my sea green eyes replace my dark green ones.

I'm struggling a little so I glance at Aizawa sensei for a little help, he took notice and wrapped his scarf around the Furie and that gave me the chance to kill the DAM thing.
((Sorry I had to))

I spun my sword in my hand and rested it on my shoulder, I wiped some blood off from a scratch on my lip as I try to calm my breathing, I glanced at my friends then at Aizawa sensei.

We heard the classroom door opening and principal Nedzu standing there, he looks at me holding a sword and then glanced at Aizawa, he signals with his eyebrows to my friends and then back at me, Aizawa nods.

He asked us if he saw the monster, everyone except Mineta, Aoyama, and Sato said yes, the three just saw a Nomu and me holding a baseball bat.

he let us go back to the dorms and I immediately got out my suitcase and pack for camp, I grabbed my camp shirts and necklace and also my dagger that Annabeth gave me for my birthday.

Since it's the last day before summer break, I'm guessing that principal Nedzu will send the ones who can see through the mist to camp, well this is gonna be very interesting.

I iris messaged my brother and told him everything, he said he will inform Chiron about it and expecting us, I was thinking so hard that I threw my dagger at the wall, I took a seat on my bed to calm myself down and took my dagger of the wall.

It's gonna be a long day.

That's it
Hey my ravens it's Sapphire here, yay I posted another chapter FUCKNG finally, a bit of self promo I have an Assassin's creed OC story so please check that out, anyway see you next time,
See you later my ravens 💜💙💜💙

I don't own BNHA or PJO obviously