When you Meet

Toy Freddy: As you were watching your tablet, that unsettling feeling was still in the pit of you stomach. As far as you knew, there was eleven animatronics you had to deal with. What you didn't know, was that one of them was standing in front of you, an evil smirk crossing his face. As he clears his throat to catch your attention, (and it certainly did), you look up at the robot, knowing it was too late too trick him with the mask. "Well?" you ask, causing a look of confusion to plaster his face. "What?" "Well, murder me already, I don't have all night!" Certain that you have angered the robot, you closed your eyes in anticipation of an attack, but after a minute, you peeked through your eyelids to find not a big, lunky, frightening animatronic, but a human man standing in front of you, doing the same evil smirk as the animatronic that was just before you.
"You know, your quite interesting", he starts, amusement glistening in his eyes," I might keep you around for a bit longer..." He moves towards your ear,"But don't get too comfortable~" and with that, he left, leaving you a complete and utter mess, thinking, "What just happened?"

Toy Bonnie: You were currently checking the vents for animatronics, scared out of your mind at the possibility of dying a horrible death at the hands of these evil robot things. Click. 'Nothing in that vent'. Click. The sight before you almost gave you a heart attack.
There, right freaking there, was Toy Bonnie, staring at you with a sadistic smirk. You almost pass out on the spot, but instead you pull the mask over your head, hoping to all the gods that you would live. Toy Bonnie, on the other hand, climbed out of the vent and said, "I know it's you (Y/N)." You flipped your mask off, showing your face, which was full of confusion and terror. "H-how do you know my name?" As Toy Bonnie advanced toward you, you flinched and closed your eyes. When you opened them again, you saw a human male leaning on your desk, smirking. He was probably enjoying your fear. "I know a lot of things sweetheart, and I'll see you again tomorrow." As he vanished, one thought ran through your mind. "What?"

Male! Toy Chica: "God, this job is boring." You think in your mind as you check the vents. "Oh, there's Toy Bonnie. Again." You flip the mask over your head once again as Toy Bonnie comes through the room and leaves, lights flickering. Once he was gone, you flicked your flashlight done the hallway, jumping a little to see Toy Chica, or Toy Chico as your fellow employees call him. You quickly flip your mask over your face, and waited for him to come in and out of the room just like Toy Bonnie. Instead you heard a masculine voice say, "I know it's you pretty girl who's the night guard!"
You blush a little at the word "pretty" and take off your mask, to find a, must I say it, muscular man standing in front of you with a cupcake in his hands and a bib that read "lets party" on it. He resembled a lot like the animatronic you mentioned earlier, but that wasn't possible, was it? "I was going to kill you, but then I saw your pretty face and decided against it. See you tomorrow?" And with that, he vanished, leaving you blushing and thinking, "wait, kill me?"

Withered Freddy: You were checking the cameras when you came across a room with old animatronics scattered across the floor. It looked so... depressing. Deep down you had a soft sport for all living things, even evil animatronics who taren't technically living. While you were caught up in thought, an old, damaged Freddy strolled up to your desk, amusement plastered on his face. 'To easy.' He thinks as you finally come back to reality and notice the giant. You both stare at each other in a few seconds of silence before you finally scream. You get out of your chair and back into a wall. Trapped and paralyzed with fear, you close your eyes and move your head away from the killer, waiting for an attack.
When nothing happened for a while, you peek through your eyes to see a young man standing before you, not a psychotic robot killer. "What?" You question before you were so rudely cut off by the man. "Shut up, I'll spare you for now. But, only because you are a sight for sore eyes." He leans in, "but don't get to comfortable now. We wouldn't want any," he looks you up and down, "accidents." He backs away, and disappears in a blink of an eye, leaving you a blushing mess thinking, 'what?'

Withered Bonnie: You were casually reading a comic book, and this only being your first day, unaware of the psychotic robot killers coming to kill you. Ignoring the message, thinking you had everything under control, was your first mistake. Rarely checking the cameras, you were an easy target in the animatronics eyes, as he carefully approached your naive form, plotting your murder in his head. So, when you just happened to look up and notice him, he noticed that you were absolutely stunning, especially when you were full of fear.
You slowly got up and backed away, as he approached you with a psychotic grin. Turning from his robot form to human seemed to upset you even more, which he further enjoyed. Once he got close enough to you, he leaned toward your ear and whispers, "I'll be seeing you around gorgeous~" and disappears. You, unfortunately, passed out from fear.

Male! Withered Chica: 'God is this job boring' you thought as you flipped through the cameras, seeing face after face of typical animatronics trying to kill you. You flipped to another camera, 'yep.' You think, 'there's Toy Bonnie'. Flip. 'There's Toy Freddy.' Flip. 'There's Toy Chicka and Marionette and Bonnie and Freddy and Chi-' you stop. 'Where's Chicko?' You gulp, hesitantly reaching to press the light switch on the vent. Click.
'Thank god, he isn't there.' You sigh in relief, unfortunately for you, Chicko was right behind you, and started to chuckle maniacally. You slowly turned around, and before you could scream, he was gone. The last thing you heard was, "See you tonight," as the clock chimed six.

Is this enough?