The "Felix" guy eyed head to toe and suddenly screamed.

"AAHH!!A THIEF--

"Why does everyone think I'm a theif??" I said with a confused and frustrated look on my face.

"Cuz you look like one" That "Foxie" guy said and made eye contact with me.

I actually thought he will be such an innocent cutie.I guess hes a savage brat instead.

"Hey,Jeongin-ah..Don't say that,she might not be a thief too" The another guy who called him a "baby" backed up for me....I guess??

Hes sweet--

"But,she does look like one tho"

I take that back.

Wait,what am I still doing at the floor??I quickly stood up and fixed my dress :

(Pls ignore the handbag and boots)

Oh gosh,why does this skirt have to be so short!??I looked back up to see the guys with still a blank and confused face.

There was a akward silence between us and it was broken when a guy came in screaming so loud that my ears might explode anytime soon.

"Wooyeon,what are you doing here??" The guy who was screaming like a dumbass was Minho.

"You know her??"

"What do you mean by what I am doing here?I live here"

"You live here??"

"Oh yeah,I completely forgot that you live here"

"Hey!Stop ignoring me" That handsome-tall guy said while wiping his fake tear. What a drama queen.

"Yeah,she lives here..shes my new roomate after all" Minho explained.

"Ohhh" The other four nodded.

"I told you I'm not a thief!!" I said,my eyes sparkling cuz I was proud(I don't know why)

"So,lets inrroduce ourselves first" The tall guy went to me and put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer towards him. Is he flirting with me??

"My name is Hyunjin and I'm a 00 liner" He said with a smile plastered on his face while facing me.

"Mmm..okay" I said,slowly removing his hand off my shoulder as I was uncomfortable with it.As soon as I did that,I quickly faced the others to not face any akwardness between me and Hyunjin.

"So,why don't you guys inrroduce yourselves as well??" I said giving them a slight smile.

"Hi,I'm Jeongin and I'm 19 years old" The "Foxie" guy said with a smile.Oh wow,he has braces,I wanna pinch his cheeks so bad.

"You should call me Noona then,I'm of 1999"

"Okay,Noona" He said grinning a bit.

Oh gosh.Can I just die now??

"The names Felix.I'm the same age as Hyunjin. The guy who called Jeongin "Foxie" said. He has a deep ass voice.

"I'm Seungmin.I'm a 00 liner as well" Oh,so..he is that savage guy who "backed up" for me.

"Hey Minho hyung,you have a really huge house..You never even let us in..Infact,you didn't let anyone in" Felix said to Minho while he was just looking around the whole room.

Oh,yes he does have a nice--I mean a really fricking huge house like a millionare.Was I like drunk to not notice this big ass house!??

Was I like drunk to not notice this big ass house!??

(Pls ignore the sight out of the outside view)ll

"Yeah,whatever" He said with an eye roll.I thought his mood changed cuz he was literally screaming back then..But now,hes back to his blank mood.

"So,why don't you take a seat??" I offered them and they accepted it and sat on the couch,I sat on the other small couch cuz I would get uncomfortable sitting near them.

"Minho hyung,why are you still standing there?Sit here" Seungmin said to his hyung while the older one just nodded and started walking towards them.

As he was about to sit.He crouched down and observed the side of the couch.

"What happened,Minho??" I questioned him with a confused look.

"Nothing,its just that there is some red stain here on the couch" He squinted his eyes to see it more clearly.

Shoot.I completely forgot about that thing,that stupid little thing called "Period".

I gulp hard while running towards them and put my hand to cover the blood stain.

"Haha,its nothing..I just mistakely spoiled some paint there"

"What were you doing with the paint??Painting the Living Room??" He asked me confidently while I was just shaking in fear.

"No,Painting in the Living Room" I said hesitantly,my hands not leaving the blood stain.

"Who paints in the Living Room??" He asked not believing me.Well,I don't blame him..My reason is stupid as well.

"Well,People do" I said bravely maintaining our eye contact.

"Yeah,but not in this huge living room" He said,his face getting closer to mine.

I pulled my face a little apart from as I blush a little.

"I-I don't care,I paint anywhere"

"Anywhere??Even inside the toilet??"

"Y-Yeah"

"Tsk,Come on,thats a bad excuse...Just tell me the real reason" He said,getting annoyed at me.

"Fine.I'm on my periods,okay??"

"Whats that??"

(Ding!An update..Sorry,I've been long gone.I just had no ideas popping up in my brain😅.Everytime I sat down to write a new chapter..I would get distracted,well back to the old "outro")

A/N : Thank you for checking out the 6th chapter of "Love Me Back ♡".I really appreciate it😊😊This series was inspired by Ink And Paper by minho-the-meanie Please go check that out as well.Its just amazing UwU