Her hands indeed are so small compare to mine. Cute - I thought

we standing outside the door as we waiting for someone to open it after the doorbell y/n just clicked on.

After some second someone opened the door but wait that ain't her mother tho.

Y/n : oh hey Mrs.Han where's mom??

She said as we stepped inside the house following the lobby.

Mrs.Han : she is in the living room watching kdramas.

Y/n : Omg mom and her kdramas again...no wonder these things influencing her mind so much.

I chuckles at her statement understanding what she tryna say.

Mrs.Han : Miss who's this young man??

She said pointing at me while we almost reached the living room.

Y/n : oh well he is...

She looked at me finding right answer so she don't misunderstood the whole situation too.

Until i decided to speak up..

Jungkook : I'm just from her school like a Friend.

I smiled at her then looked at y/n..

Mrs.Han : oh well okay then I'll be around call me if you need me okay??

Y/n : okay

She said and left as we entered living room area.

Jungkook : who is she??

Y/n : oh she is caretaker of mom but also treats me as her daughter so technically take care of both of us.

I made an "O" with my lips and nodded in understanding.

Y/n : hey mom.

She said while hugging her from back as she got startled little from her sudden actions but soon starts to smile when she heard her voice.

Mom : omo babie don't scare me like tha-

She said while turning back to look at her but stops her words when she saw me.

Mom : jungkook you here??

I looked at her and smiled like greeting her.

Y/n : oh well mom Mr.Jeon dropped me from school today.

Mom : oh I see.....you know in kdramas when suddenly male lead start to drop female lead home their love st-

Y/n : Oh mom please stop with your kdramas it's nothing like that....it's reality here.

Her mom pouted at her daughter's scolding while i stood their listening mother daughters bickering.

Mom : oh well you never know what happens, right jungkook??

She said looking at me and i hardly gulped saliva down my throat.

Jungkook : O-oh yes.....maybe??

Y/n looked at me disbelief while Mrs.Kim starts to clap her hands.

Mom : see he is more deserving than you. He is the only person understands me.

Y/n shooks her head in defeat...

Y/n : nevermind leave it, I can never win over you and now you got a partner and he is my teacher so no chance.

She said looking both of us and suddenly Mrs.Kim puts her hand high for the highfive which i surely returned back.

Y/n POV

Y/n : hello?? I'm still here...

Jungkook : you hear sumn Mrs.Kim??

I looked at both of them my mouth open as they now acting to unacknowledge my presence here.

Y/n : I don't know when you both got so close but guess what i'm leaving..

I said turning around

Mrs.Kim, Jungkook : OH Y/N WAIT!

I stopped as i thought my plan working being fake mad.

Y/n : what??

Mrs.Kim : nothing i was just saying after changing your clothes bring some juice for us that's it.

Jungkook : yes till then we both can talk too.

I stood there with my jaw on the floor, Like everytime they ignore me when these best buddies meet..but real question when they got this close??

Y/n : I'm literally speechless Anyways mom he wanna ask for some permission from you, you both can talk I'll join you both later bye.

I said and waved at them before leaving.

Jungkook's POV

Mrs.Kim : so what you wanna take permission for??

Jungkook : amusement park.
..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
This for today, sorry for any grammatical mistakes see ya, Take care 💜