xii. juicy

JORDIN

"ahh fuck" i moaned out

"ahh fuck" i moaned out. i could've sworn i said i'd never have sex with him. "it's mine?" he asked speeding up his thrusts. "yes, fuck, it's all yours" i panted out. "mmm" he groaned. his hand pushed my head into the pillow and he slowed down and made the strokes longer. "i'm gonna cum daddy" i moaned. "you gon' cum?" he asked. "yesss, oh my god" i said. he sped up his thrust, holding my hips tighter. i let out a long 'fuck', when i released and he kept the pace to get his nut off.

when he came he pulled out and laid beside me. "i can't believe i let you do that" i said hiding my face. "you still didn't" he said. "huh?" i questioned. i was ignored. "y'know i shouldn't have let you cum, since you don't like answering my calls" he continued. "what are you talking about?" i asked. "wake up" he said.

my eyes fluttered open and there was a tingly feeling in between my legs. there was an incoming facetime from him and i quickly answered. "heyyy" i said nervously. "girl why you doing that?" he asked. "what you talking about?" i asked. "talking to me all nervous and shit" he said. "i don't know what you mean" i said. "you usually answer the phone like i bothered you or some, but on this bitch acting like we at the county fair" he said.

"county fair?, that doesn't happen until tomorrow" i said. "exactly which is why i'm coming to get you today and we gon' hang out then you sleeping over and we hitting the fair" he said. "damn so you wasn't going to ask" i said. "i'm already here ain't no reason to leave now" he said. "what?" i asked, but he had already hung the phone up. i heard the stairs creak and snapped my head towards the door. i quickly pulled the covers over me. "ya mama let me in" he said as he walked in my room. "it's hot as fuck in this house, take them covers off you" he said snatching my covers off.

i tried to pull them back up, but it was no use he already seen. "yo jordin you pee on yourself or something?" he asked with a smirk. "shut up, i didn't fucking pee" i said. "so why ya bed wet bae?" he asked coming closer with the same expression. "move you aggravating" i said. "i know you was sleep, what you in here dreaming about?" he asked leaning towards my face.

"move" i said and rolled away then got off the bed. "i must've been beating that shit up" he said. "shut up" i said feeling embarrassed. "it's okay we can do it foreal" he teased. "shut the fuck roddy oh my godd" i groaned. he was irritating me. "if it makes you feel better i have a shit ton of sex dreams about you too baby" he said. "can we just let it go?" i asked. "nope, aye what's that biggie song?" he asked. i tried to ask him how the song went, but he had already figured it out. "juicy, cause it was all a dream" he said.

i stared at him and he bust out laughing. "you aren't funny, get out" i said. "why?" he asked. "i'm about to take a shower" i said. "you gon' let me watch?" he asked jokingly. "boy get the fuck" i said. he laughed then sat on my vanity chair and turned the tv on. "the fuck you be watching?" he asked. i looked at the screen then immediately grabbed my remote from him. "the fuck is 365 and why the hell i see nothing but people fucking as soon as i turn it on?" he asked and i ignored him.

"that's probably why you having them sex dreams, you nasty" he said. "shut up, go watch something else because you gon' lose my damn spot on that movie and imma be pissed" i said. "go take your shower so we can go, we got babies to make" he said. "you lying" i said. "we'll see tonight" he said. "we gon' be ray charles and stevie wonder, the fuck you thought this was" i said. "hurry up so we can go damn" he said. i looked at him and he laughed at me.

"you can't do nothing to me that i won't do to you tonight" he said. "that's it, you getting too bold, go back down stairs i feel like you gon' sneak in this shower with me" i said. he smacked his lips, "come on" he said. "no, go" i said. he laughed. "10 minutes" he said as he walked out my room. i smiled to myself blushing. "i really hate that nigga" i said, shaking my head.

-------------
i hope yall enjoyed.
i love yall.
be safe.
bye.