v. live q&a

MARKAYLA

"hey guys" i said cheesing for the camera

"hey guys" i said cheesing for the camera. the comments came flooding in and my eyes darted across the screen reading them. "when you ..- i'm coming out there sunday and i'm gon' stay the week" i said responding to a question. "oh yeah guys, send me questions i'm gonna answer them" i said. 

"why you got all that background noise?"
"bestie westie in the shower and i'm watching a youtube video on the tv"

"where yall at?"
"a place where we can lay our heads" i said smiling. i'm not telling nobody where i'm at, they killing folks like that.

"we know you and roddy dating, why you keep calling him bestie?"
"because he's my bestfriend???....."

"how yall meet?"
"playground in elementary school, february 14th after lunch by the swings, because no other kids would push me so he did"

"does he have an album coming out?"
"damn yall must think i'm him or something" i laughed.

"how was your day love?"
"it was stressful, but look" i said holding up my hands. "bestie got my nails did"

"did you kno u ugly?"
"no but i know your stank ass just took a shower and need to come out here so i can light that ass up" i said laughing.

a bunch of comments rolled in about how roddy was in the live and that they loved him.

"can you tell him i love him?"
"aintdat_raina said she loves you stink" i yelled.

"can you twerk for us again mom?"
"of course, i got just the song"

i stood up and played 'area codes'. comments rolled in hyping me up and waited for the beat to drop. "I GOT DIFFERENT HOES!" i yelled out along with the song and threw it back retardedly. a bunch of laughing emojis rolled in along with comments saying they do the same shit in their room.

"yo shit don't move sit down"
"stink stop being mean and come out the bathroom so i can flame you" i said leaning my face towards the camera.

"he a hater yall" i said turning the music off and sitting down. "his black ass feel safe behind the screen, he don't want no smoke" i said throwing fake punches towards my phone. i heard a door creak twice and realized he came out the bathroom. "eee urr" i said to myself. "why you make that weird ass noise?" he asked. "i don't know" i said.

"you sound fucking retarded" he said. "keep bullying me and i'll expose you" i said tilting the camera so nothing but his chest, up was showing.

"please expose him, i'm tryna see my dreams manifested"
"bitch- LMAOAOOAO"

"why you say the fucking acronym- yeah you retarded" he said. i got out my seat and walked away from the camera. i took the towel from around his waist and hit him with it. "didn't i tell you i was gon' light that ass up? huh? you know daddy don't play" i said hitting him. "bruh kay chill, you so damn gay" he said snatching the towel back.

"we wanted to see 🥺🥺🥺"
"unt unh yall don't get to" i said laughing.

i looked at the time. "damn it's late, i'll check in with yall tomorrow byeeee" i said ending the live. "kay why you hit me so hard" he whined, making me come over to him. "what you mea-" i got cut off by him pulling me down on him. "roddy put your boxers on first" i said trying to wiggle out his grasp. "i'm just tryna love you" he sing songed.

"roddy i'm serious" i said. he let me go and went to the dresser to put on his boxers. "but nah foreal, order something to eat and pick a movie, tonight we going half on a baby" he said. "roddy you bout funny as hell" i said choking on my spit.

"but this dick serious"

---------------
i hope yall enjoyed.
i love yall
bye.
pls vote.