10- Your Hands Are Magical

Start from the beginning

As soon as they approached the building, Niall was almost blinded by the flashes. He felt Harry's arm tighten and that brought a sense of relief to him.

He cast his head down to try and avoid the flashes. He even tried as hard as he could to tune out the questions that were being thrown at them.

Liam quickly got them through and once they were in the lobby, Niall sighed in relief.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked him and he nodded.

Liam too inspected him and when they were all satisfied that everyone was fine, they rode the lift up to Niall's floor.

*

Niall huffed after placing Harry's pasta on the coffee table infront of him.

"Spaghetti in white sauce, as required by your highness. Please enjoy." Niall said mockingly and Harry burst out into a loud laugh. "Shut up, you are gonna wake Liam up."

Liam had started dozing off once they had arrived and Niall had told him to nap in Louis' room, hoping his friend wouldn't mind.

And Harry and gone on and on about how he was hungry and how he would have probably eaten by then if it wasn't for taking Niall home. So Niall, had marched to the kitchen and whipped up a sandwich but Harry refused and said he wanted pasta.

"You are gonna be an amazing wife. This is delicious, thanks baby." Harry said after taking his first forkful of the pasta Niall had prepared.

Niall glared at Harry and waited for him to open his eyes.

"Don't you ever call me your wife again. I'm not a female. Secondly, I'm never cooking you food again." Niall said and started to go to the kitchen but the door opening and closing stopped him.

"Honey I'm home!" He heard Louis' voice before he was graced with the presence of his best friend.

"Hi, Lou. How was work?" Niall asked giving his friend a brief hug. Louis hadn't yet seen Harry.

"It was okay. Though it was really slow, not that I'm complaining because I managed to finish an assignment. How was- oh hi Harry." Louis said finally spotting Harry.

Harry, who was too pre-occupied with his food, just waved to Louis and continued eating.

"I'm starving." Louis moaned.

Niall smiled and walked into the kitchen with Louis on his heel.

"Well, I made pasta. Go change and I'll dish for us." Niall said and Louis cheered then he quickly left the kitchen to go to his room.

A few moments later, Louis went back without changing and patted Niall's shoulder.

"Lou? You haven't change- wait are you okay? You are really red." Niall put down the plate he had in his hands.

Louis pulled a chair and sat down.

"As a matter of fact, Niall, I'm not. Can I please have a glass of very cold water before I tell you."

Niall looked at his friend worriedly and he quickly got the decanter from the fridge and poured Louis a glass.

"Here you are."

Louis gulped down the entire glass and then looked at Niall.

"Why is the hottest man on the planet in my room on my bed, half naked?" Louis asked overdramatically.

It took Niall a second to realise what his friend was on about but when he remembered, his eyes widened.

"Oh crap, I should have told you. Look Liam was with Harry and he started dozing so I asked him to nap in your bedroom. I'll go tell him to sleep in mine-" Niall started to ramble but Louis cut him off.

Royal Happenings (Narry)✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara