The other team make their way to their ring, It's getting intense since it's only 50 seconds left. Yena breath heavily as she eyeing the move of the other team.

The person who have the ball dribble it towards the ring and shoot it, but unfortunately yujin was fast to blocked it.

"WWWWWOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" The crowd hype yujin up since the way she blocked the ball was so cool.

Yena's team got the ball and dribble it towards their ring. Yena's team slow down since it's only 20 seconds left, Ryujin pass it to yena.

The crowd start to countdown.

5

4

3

2

1, Yena shoot the ball before the buzzer rings.

SHOOT.

Hanlim school won the game, After 3 years Hanli won again against SOPA. Yena's team celebrate in the court, even the hanlim students.

Yena and Yujin just finished showering they are now at the gym locker room.

"Man! Congratulations to us! We won."  Yena smiled.

"Yeah! I'm glad that we won, I really got inspiration to make it a good game." Yujin smile cheekily.

"Is it because of Yuri?" Yena looked at yujin and throw the towel to yujin face.

"What about me?" The two looked where the voice came from.

"How long have you guys been there?" yena said.

"Just now, I heard my name what is it?" Yuri smile as she sit beside yena.

"Nothing, Yujin was just asking something." yena eyed yujin.

"Y-yes." yujin smile. Yuri buy it and just nodded.

"Congratulation guys!! I'm so proud of you two!!" Hyewon said as she put her arms around her two bestfriend.

"You three looks good together." Yuri said.

"Who among us is good looking yuri?" yujin said. After yujin said that the three of them make a cool face.

"Of course yuri will choose me." All of them look behind yuri and saw Chaewon.

"Right? yul?" yuri laugh and nodded.

"Sorry~ but chaewon unnie has the best visual" yuri utter.

"Pfffft no bonus pay for you 청소부" yena said that make all of them laugh.

Yena's phone suddenly rang.

"So? Let's celebrate?" Yujin said .

"I'll just answer this call" yujin nodded.

Yena answered the phone.