ch.10--photoshoot

author's note:

before I start, I'm sorry that this book is getting boring... I seriously don't know what to write before the drama happens...(oops a spoiler)]

hehehehe anyways thank you guys so much for staying... love you guyssss

lets starttttt

Mina POV:

We decided to promote the Chou's summer collection along with our new song, DTNA. The outfits we wore in the Music video were all designed by Tzuyu herself :)))))

today we're going to shoot our music video on Jeju island and also finish the photoshoot after that.

Since half of our purpose is to shoot for the summer collection, Tzuyu offered to give us a ride on her private plane to Jeju island. Of course, our managers are on the same plane with us.

We were waiting to board the plane but Tzuyu seemed to be waiting for someone. She was frowning the whole time and she finally sighed as 2 familiar figures ran towards us.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu why didn't you wake us up?! And don't think I didn't notice that you switched off our alarm clocks!!! And why the hell are we going to Jeju island in a sudden--OMGGGG" sana's complaints turned into a scream.

"Omgggg is that TWICE??!!!!"" Chaeyoung widened her eyes and stared at us. Our members were eating their lunch, and I was sitting beside Tzuyu, my arm around hers, and my head leaning on Tzuyu's shoulder, while I was playing a game on my phone.

"tzu...tzu...tzuyu...you...you...you...and mina..." sana stuttered.

I looked up and saw a surprised sana. "Hi sana, hi chaeyoung!" I greeted them and flashed them a smile.

"babe do you know where's my lipstick? The mix of red and orange one?" I asked Tzuyu as I ut down my phone and flipped through my pure.

"It's here minari." She said as she handed me the lipstick which was behind my drink.

"Thanks babe." I took it and put it on, looking up at Tzuyu.

"Beautiful." She complimented. I showed her my gummy smile and continued on my game.

"Tzu, do we need tickets?" nayeon unnie walked over and asked Tzuyu, opening her mouth and waited for Tzuyu to feed her a French fry.

"Im Nayeon. I warned you about--" I scolded while snatching the French fry from Tzuyu's hand and put in into Nayeon unnie's mouth.

"I know I know, to stay away from your girlfriend." nayeon unnie made a face and waved to Sana and chaeyoung, who still had their mouths open, and went back to the others.

Tzuyu POV

"tzu..." chae's mouth was open but no words came from it.

"I forgot to tell you guys, Minari's my girlfriend now, and they promised to be my models for my summer collection. they project dad gave me?" I said.

"TZUYU!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!!!!" sana widened her eyes and was about to cry.

"Ugh unnie stop being a crybaby it's only been one and a half month since we became best friends. and it's only been 5 weeks since Minari became my girlfriend. I was too busy with Minari, her members and work that I forgot you guys. Furthermore, whenever I got home early, you two were always at some kind of activities. not my fault that you two didn't have time for me." I blinked innocently and defended myself.

They face palmed themselves and sat in front of me and minari. the other TWICE members also came.

"Yo you two. Sana unnie and chaeng?" Dahyun reached out her hand and sana and chaeyoung shook them, and I bet they're screaming inside their heads.

"Ugh keep calm you two pabos. Bunny unnie, Jeong's coming too." I told nayeon unnie when I saw the message from Jeong unnie : I'll be coming girl! Nayeon's there? "Yeah, she's impatient so be quick" I replied.

Nayeon unnie smiled. One month ago I promised to give her Jeong's number, but as far as I know, she still haven't sent a word or even a full stop to her.

So I whispered to Minari's ears, and she nodded.

As nayeon unnie went to the washroom, Minari unlocked her phone and found a contact named. "The one" with a heart emoji after it.

I checked the number and we confirmed it was Jeong unnie. I sent a txt.

"Hi, it's me Jeong." And put the phone in front of nayeon unnie's seat.

When she came back, she saw the message and screamed.

"AHHHHHH WHO DID THIS!!! Fk HER!!!!!!!" Nayeon unnie panicked and I sent Jeong unnie and message.

"You know, nayeon unnie just text you."

within seconds, she replied.

"OMG TZU THRE'S A MESSAGE FROM AN UNKNOWN NUMBERRRRR"

"yeah I used nayeon unnie's phone to send you that. talk to her. bye" I typed and put away my phone.

"DBCIUUHAIOJDOIJOIJA!" nayeon screamed as she saw a messsage from her phone.

"hi?"

Mina and I looked at each other. Our plan worked!!!

After a minute, Jeongyeon unnie arrived and Jeongyeon unnie and naeyon unnie kept stealing glances to each other...

On the plane:

We all sat around the table on the plane.

"Well then, I'll introduce them unnies." I cleared my throat and sad.

"this is Chou Sana, my sister. next is Son chaeyoung, my best friend. and this is my other best friend, Yoo Jeongyeon." I introduced, waiting for them to say something.

But I had too high expectations on them. the 3 of them froze at their spots.

I face palmed myself and said. "sorry unnies, I din't expect them to be so stubborn."

"Its okay Tzu." Jihyo nodded in understandment and the others did too, except for nayeon unnie.

"guys you still here?" I called the 3 frozen girls.

they managed to nod for a bit.

"Well then don't be surprised, but they're the 5 new members in Twiceland also." I sad and the 3 girls widened their eyes.

"I was talking to Nayeon unnie the whole time/?!!" Jeongyeon muttered. jeongyeon hit her head. "fk...." she muttered.

nayeon unnie wasn't doing any better. Although she knew, she was embarrassed and kept blushing.

sana and chaeyoung? those two...I sighed and pushed the two. they stared at me in awe.

"Well guys..." I started and I dragged Chaeyoung and sana out of the room, leaving nayeon and jeongyeon unnie alone in the room.

we all went to the other room and 'monitored' what was happening between the two.

we sat together and Sana and chaeyoung finally managed to talk and not stutter, and we're finally not awkward after sometime.

then, nayeon unnie spoke something...

-----------------------------------------------

Vote and comment what you think nayeon said!!!

follow my instagram for spoilers!!!

acc: shiba_7321