Chapter 3: Girl talk

After dinner was done, the strawhats staring to hit their rooms to sleep. They were glad that the food that Sanji made was always and will be delicious to them. Luffy was being luffy trying to devour every food that he saw. Nami and the perverted cook constantly hitting the rubber man for taking everything for himself. During the argument, Zoro and Robin were staring at each other while at dinner. Robin was somewhat flirty with Zoro, and he just reply with a blush. It caught the attention of the cat burglar dead on. It seem like she would bring it back up with Robin.

" GOOODDDNIGHTTTT NAMI-SWANNNN!!!! GOOODDNIGHHTTT ROBIN-CHANNNNN!!!" said the love-cook

"Oi, isn't time to shut up and sleep idiot!?!" asked the irritated swordsman

"Well the attention and love for the ladies is much important than anything else moss-head!" replied the love cook

"What you say curly-brow?"

" You wanna go idiot?"

The two angry men but heads to each other to start the fight, until Nami had two fists hitting their skulls.

"It isn't time for your bickering!!!!" yelled the orange witch

The two men had bruises on their heads as they went to their cabins. Nami sighed and now headed to the ladies cabin to catch with her friend. Robin was practically her sister till the end of time. They'll talk about anything that cross their minds.

"Seems like they always pick a fight when one of them irritates the other."said Robin

"Honestly, they always do this like they're children, like when's the time they grow up at all?!?!" said Nami venting about the situation

"Fufufu it seems somewhat adorable when they fight and sometimes scary..."

" It really is. No matter how strong they are, they always act like children."

The ladies talked and laughed about the conversations that they've bring up like how luffy being a man child, Usopp feeding Chopper with too many unbelievable lies and having three perverts on the same ship. It was weird lovable family that they both joke about. Finally, Nami began to talk about an interesting question to the demon child.

"So Robin...what's your honest thoughts on Zoro?" Nami asked while smiling

"Wh-what do you mean by that?" Robin shocked about the question

" You knowwwwww. How do you feel about him?"

" I see him as a friend Nami-san "

"More than a friend to be exact"

Robin blushed after Nami said that. Nami knew a little tease was about to get more informed about Robin and Zoro.

"Did something happen on the Crow's Nest when you tried to get Zoro?" asked the curious lady

" I would say something did happen but only for a moment."

"Explain 'the moment ' then."

Robin sighed while smiling knowing her friend is about to aware on what's going on with her and Zoro.

"It was awkward at first, just staring at each other till one of us broke the silent.  Remind you that he was still injured and still training as the man that he is. It seems satisfying to watch that man being fit 24/7. Its unnatural having a 1000lbs on his legs."

"Wait wait wait, he was still training when we told him not to? He always have to be stubborn."

"Well that's Zoro for you" said the smiling demon

"So what happened next?" asked the curious witch

".....we talked about the situation that happened in thriller bark and how he was still injured feeling like he was about to die. I was scared for him thinking he was about to disappear. But somehow that man was making I'll mg sure that statement was wrong," she said

Robin was now blushing a little bit and Nami could see the embarrassed friend.

"After that conversation, he hugged me and kissed my forehead as a part of good luck I guess." said Robin smiling

"Omg......he really did that. He really does have emotions." Said Nami "I knew there were something going on between you two demons. You likeeeeeeeeeeee hiimmmmmmm and he likkeeeeeeeee yoouuuuuuu.

Robin was blushing as a rose while her friend was teasing about her "crush". It seems like Zoro would kill anyone if something happened to her.

" So what are yall then? An thing or just taking it slow?"

"Probably taking it slow for awhile. It just happened recently so it'll have to wait until we decide what we happen to us in the future." She smiled after that statement.

"Aw my friend is thinking about a future with her crushhh." She teases her with passion

"Shut up you."

Robin was embarrassed and blushing with the teasing of Nami. It had made her think about the times that Zoro saved her and talkes to her makes it more interested to the man. It was weird for her, but cute weird.

*Yawns * "Now let's get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow." Said the tired navigator

"Indeed we do. Also can you please not tell anyone else, especially Sanji-kun? We both how he gets if he heard about this." asked the nervous raven

"Of course. I wont tell a soul and beside this is our girl chat."

"I'm glad I've met a special person like you Nami."

" Me too Robin."