CHAPTER 8 : Can't take my eyes off Him

Start from the beginning

I gently pressed the clean cloth and applied first aid.  I blow his wounds around his lips. He keep staring at me. Weirdo. I admit. He's handsome. Even though he is, i have to control myself.

"Why do you go there? You'll know what happens if you go..there." i said at him. He smile. a little.

" you really don't know the reason? I won't fall from that." He says.

" Don't be ridiculous! I really don't want to go in england...that brad!..i want to kill him! "  I said while looking outside. Its been 12 midnight. I should sleeping right now but here i am, together with this handsome man full of bruises on his face.

I gasps when kenzo held my hand and bring me to his room.

We both sitting in his bed. He hugged me. Same.

" I want  to hug you like this !hmm "  i can feel his muscular body wrapped on mine. For me, it gives me warmth. I got stunned when he says.

" I like you.."  i looked at him with curious face. " How can you say these words to a person is going to leave? " This ungrateful jerk! Look at him..he keeps staring at me again. He hold my head and push his face towards me. Now. Just inch. Face to face. I saw him intently looking at my lips.

What's happening to me. My heart was about shouting and it's like there's banging around that excites me.

"Take care of yourself when you got there na..gian joo " those eyes. Damn.

"If i know it soon...i already kissed you. Jerk! " I hissed.

" I am not a pervert. How can i kiss a person with bloody lips like that? "  I added.

" Will we meet each other again, right? You can look for more delicious Pad Thai restaurants and wait for me back. " He  shook his head.

" Nope. "

" Our path is not the same... you'll be living there.."

" My dream is...having a happy life and staying beside you is...my happiest moment. "  I said.

"I will be back. I promise."

I can't take my eyes off him...

You can't take your eyes off me...

I orderly put my clothes in luggage. Silence was within in air. While enpacking i look at the man in the bed.

Even you want to close your eyes...
You cannot because I LIKE YOU.

I zipped my luggage and fix my shirt. Silently leave the room without a trace. I locked the door.

It was hard for me. I know my father very well, the things he capable to do.

( Author's note : on the other side, kenzo was sitting on bed. Crying he duck his face and wrapped his legs around him. )

After a few months..

" Shocks! Is it full? My gosh! I told you to reserve seats right! "

" Well. I already done that. Where my fucking make up? Did you borrow it? "

"Of course not! let's go! " The two girls open the door and then see many customers.

" Gillian dear! Order 29!!! " His mom shouted while placing the her specialty..pad thai.

Someone got the tray and serve it on the table. The two girls got stunned.

"Welcome! " He said while smiling. The girls starts to giggle.