chapter 4: training begins.

Start from the beginning

Anger.
Sadness.
Hate.
Fear.
Happiness.
Love.

These emotions are your distractions.
Anger and hate Make you powerful.
Sadness and fear make you weak.
Happiness and love make you strong.

You must learn to harness each one individually before trying to access them all at once. If you access too many emotions at a time.... you will lose yourself to the spirit world.

Let's start with the easiest ones to master. Those being love and happiness. Focus on what makes you happy and what you love most.

Then channel those emotions throughout your body with your chi.
This is the first step to control the avatar state. After you have mastered happiness and love.

Work on fear and sadness. Then after you have mastered those. Your ready to master anger and hate. Those are the hardest ones to overcome as they are the strongest. And hardest to fight and resist."

Naruto then went over to check on everyone else's progress and to his surprise they were making excellent progress. Katara was already making small ice sculptures. Toph was already bending the earth into sand and back again.

And zuko had mastered the first part of lightning bending. Although not to the same degree as himself or azula he was making improvement none the less. While dating azula naruto managed to get a better idea of how and why azula was so lying and manipulative. Turned out it was because the very man he was about to meet was responsible for her calculated and devious ways. 

Her father had always been feeding her lies her entire life similar to how naruto's been lied to about the reason he couldn't use chakra by his own parents as well.

They wanted him to be loyal and obedient the same way her father wants her to be loyal and obedient to him. Well those days of his in konoha were over and the four great nations were now his stomping grounds.

Fire Lord ozai. Or. One of his soldiers anyway. Showed up to inform azula that she's to bring the other avatar to the air ship if he wanted to meet the fire Lord it was on his terms. The soldier said he was just the messenger which infuriated naruto.

So he did what azula did expect someone like him to do...he used his lightning bending and fired it at point blank range in the soldiers face killing him instantly. Azula was impressed.
She didn't think that her new Love interest had a murderous side to him.

Azula then said.

"Well well. I'm very impressed that you killed him without a second thought of considering what would happen as the end result. My father doesn't take kindly to people killing his soldiers without conciquence."

And naruto said.

"Yeah well... I've had enough times when people refused to show themselves personally to me and sent a messenger instead. So I kill the messenger and send them back demanding the meet me themselves."

Ty li then said.

"WOW that's incredible. I bet you have killed Alot of people on your journey her haven't you??~.
I'd love to hear more about what you accomplished before you settled here."

And naruto said.

"Your very flirtatious for someone your age did you know that ty li???.
However. I guess after showing up in the Earth kingdom I managed to do what the avatar and his friends couldn't do."

And Mai said.

"And just what exactly was that if I may ask???. What was your biggest accomplishment in ba sing se."

And naruto said.

"I killed all of the dai li agent's and their corrupt leader. Informed the earth King what the dai li were really doing and was greatly thanked with a Royal banquet in my honor.