my baby⋆e

* ✧・゚: *✧hi i feel bad for not updating. i'm trying to revise my old books * ✧・゚: *✧

306 WORDS

saturday's are usually ethan and grayson's filming days. meaning ethan is usually out all day.

i heard heavy foot steps climbing up the staircase.

it could only be ethan.

as soon as he came into my view, i could tell he was restless. his eyes were droopy, his short hair was all ruffled up, and he was dragging his feet behind him.

"oh e, come here." i whined, holding my arms out for him. signaling i wanted a hug.

he picked up his slow pace, the slightest bit. making his way over to me.

he plopped his body into my open arms, a groan escaping his lips.

"how was it?" i asked scratching his and down his back. that's his favorite thing.

"it was good. i'm just tired as fuck." he yawned snuggling his head into my neck.

"here go to sleep." i told him, removing his shirt for him.

he looked so, so exhausted.

"thank you y/n, i love you." ethan spoke, his words muffled from his head still being in my neck.

"i love you too, now get some rest." my hands ran through his dark brown hair, that was just starting to grow back.

i played in his hair, kissing his neck here and there trying to comfort him. and get him relaxed, because i know he had a stressed day.

"e?" i questioned after about fifteen minutes.

the only sound that ran throughout the room was ethan's soft snores. his body fully laid out on top of me, and his head now resting on my chest.

he's my baby, and i love this boy with everything in me.

ok so like this is shit. i wrote it in 15 minutes, and it's supa short. i'm sorry!!!