He kisses my inner thighs, his lips traveling from there to my sensitivity.

Due to my huge fucking belly, I couldn't see his beautiful face at work...but, oh boy, did I feel it.

Because the second his tongue flattened on my nerves without much warning, I gripped the sheets, feeling relief and pleasure.

I felt his tongue lapse around my clit, leaving me breathless and desperate.

"Fuck, Harry." I curse under my breath.

One of his hands was hooked around my thigh, while the other one was on my belly, very gently keeping me held to the bed.

He speeds up his motions. I audibly gasp when he inserts two fingers from the hand that was on my belly inside of me, pumping quickly and over stimulating me.

My pent up desire was evident, in my eyes, in my heavy breathing, everything. I needed him to release me.

He uses his tongue to flick my clit while adding a third finger inside of me.

I gasp and pat around until my hands locate his head, my fingers tangling in his hair as his sinful mouth indulged in me.

I haven't had an orgasm in so long. I could tell already how intense this one was about to be.

"H-Harry, I'm gonna-"

He releases a muffled moan, causing a vibration against my clit.

He goes faster, curling and pumping three of his fingers as fast as possible and swirling his wet tongue around me.

"Oh my god-" I say as my jaw was dropped open, unable to explain how good he was making me feel.

I felt my legs begin to tremble. My breath became staggered.

I could feel the heat spreading in my lower stomach and my legs that had Harry's head between them. My heart was pounding.

Harry flattens his tongue hard against me, and it sends me over the edge.

"Harry!" I scream his name in pure pleasure as my vision swims and my ears ring, feeling the indescribable pleasure swarm me.

He takes his fingers out and pulls his head away after bringing me to the end of my orgasm.

He looks up at me with a cheeky smile, licking his fingers clean and wiping his mouth. It was clear that he was satisfied.

He grabs my legs and pulls me towards his standing figure. He keeps his arms hooked around my legs, keeping them over his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" he makes sure.

I nod, out of breath. "I'm okay."

"Do you wanna come again?" he asks.

I didn't know if my body was capable of coming twice.

But hey, why not give it a try? What's the harm?

I nod again. "Even if I don't finish again, I want you to."

He half smiles and nods in a manner of  'okay, we're doing this.'

I felt his lower body grind up against me, pressing on my sensitivity that was pleading for him to fuck me.

I watch as his eyes shut as he finally sinks into me, evidently feeling relief for himself.

It was intense, the feeling of him, after so long.

If I wasn't already wet and aroused, I probably would've been in pain.

He draws his hips slowly, his fingers digging into the skin on my thighs.

He leans forward, hovering over my belly with my legs still over his shoulders. He grabs my hand and holds it tightly, our fingers interlocking.

He rocks into me, hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

He brings his lips to mine, kissing me lovingly as we have sex.

As his thrusts got harder, I moan against closed lips, which made Harry kiss me harder.

Our lips disconnect and he speeds up.

"Harry!" I shout, feeling on top of the world.

I was being loud, because for once we had privacy. I couldn't be loud in the cabin while the guys were there.

Harry was making noise too, except his were lower and more grumbly.

But it was so attractive to me.

He grips my hand tightly, his curls hanging over his sweaty forehead.

I bring my other hand up to his head, pushing his curls back because I wanted to see his face fully.

His brows were knit together, a small crease between them. His cherry lips were parted and his breathing was heavy.

He looks like an angel.

His eyes open for a split second to meet mine. "Fuck, you feel so good." he mutters.

I felt the same pressure as before building up again, the same intense heat.

It was safe to say I was gonna come again.

I didn't expect it to happen so fast though, because with a few more good thrusts he had my head being thrown back, my back arched, and my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I shouted his name out of euphoric bliss.

After those slow seconds of heaven passed, I was like a rag doll.

There's no way I'm walking anywhere after this.

I couldn't even feel my legs, my muscles still contracting and my body coming down from my high.

Harry gripped my hand as he finished. His mouth was wide open and his eyes were wired shut, stopping his thrusting as he came.

I could feel his pleasure in the way he was death gripping my hand.

He started panting as he finished, pulling out slowly and crashing onto the bed next to me, sweaty and relieved.

"That was so..." he licks his lips. "...so fucking good."

I smile through my heavy breaths, feeling warm and tired, just wanting to fall asleep next to him now.

He rolls over on his side, head resting on his hand propped up by his elbow and looking at me.

"You good?" he chuckles softly.

I nod with a smile. "Yes. Great."

He brings a hand to my belly and rubs it softly. "We needed that." he says.

"We did." I agree.

He wraps his arms around me, bringing me closely into his body. I snuggle my head into his warm chest and let my eyes shut.

I could feel his hands in my hair as I began to fall asleep.

It felt like we were the only two people in the world.

//

the next update will be a DOUBLE update. they will be up as soon as possible, i just have to edit them.

love you all, hope you're staying safe.