Meet the parents💥

Two days have passed since we got back together and honestly we haven't seen much of eachother.

We've been working so hard.

I was sitting in my desk drawing up alterations for my costume since Aizawa gave me a heads up that we can change it or just alter it.

I kept messing up and tossing my sketches to the trash.

Ugh I'm so stressed.

My door suddenly swung opened .

Crap what the heck!

I turned to look it was just Katsuki,He came waltzing into my room like if he owned it.

"KATSUKI!! WHAT THE HECK!! You know you have to knock right! I could've been changing!!!" I yelled out as I shot up from my chair and closed my notebook.

He looked over at me from head to toe.

I was wearing my pajamas, tshirt and baggy pajama pants nothing alluring but still made me blush when he did that.

"But you weren't " he growled out as he turned around and looked out the balcony window.

"I COULD HAVE! *Sigh* anyways what is it ?" I asked out irritated as I punched the bridge of my nose.

He took off his sweater and threw it on my bed and went and started to pace the room..

"What is it?" I said out concerned as he looked nervous.

*Silence*

"KATSUKI!! You're freaking me out is everything okay?" I yelled out as my heart started beating faster out of fear of thinking what was wrong with him.

Did something happen?

"I want you to meet my parents this weekend." He blurted out as he stared down to the floor but you can see his face was blushing a deep red.

I froze when I heard that.

"Uhm.. what now?" I mumbled out as i furrowed my brows in confusion.

"DONT MAKE ME SAY IT AGAIN IDIOT" he yelled out now glaring at me

"Well like Huh? What- what do you mean meet your parents?" I stuttered out nervously.

"Come to dinner at my house this weekend. I- I want them to meet you" he nervously said.

"Katsuki Bakugo really?!!" I exclaimed as I wrapped my arms around his neck for a hug.

"ITS NOT A BIT DEAL" He yelled out angrily but he was still blushing.

****
*Saturday *

I took another look in the mirror.

Gosh I'm so nervous! 

He didn't waste time, it's only been like a week we've been back together and now I'm meeting his parents.

I let out a deep breath.

This is serious, he's serious.

I like that.

"I'm going to throw up" I told myself in the mirror. "Y/n you got this! Okay I'm losing my mind I'm talking to my damn reflection"

I told him to go ahead and I'd meet him there, I need to make a few stops first before I get to his house.

I went to the supermarket and bought a bouquet of flowers and a cheesecake, I didn't want to show up empty handed.

I walked over to his house, man this thing is huge.

I rang the doorbell, immediately I heard yelling from 2 people.