Homecoming💥

I took one last look in the mirror.

My make up was done. My hair was done.
I put on my jewelry. And the dress Yaoyorozu let me borrow was beautiful.

Long and flowy. I felt like a princess from a Disney movie.

I had butterflies thinking about tonight.

I looked at the time. 7:04 PM

I'm more nervous about Katsuki coming to pick me up and meeting my parents.

They don't know we're boyfriend and girlfriend.

I begged them to let me go with my friends but I also told them a guy was escorting me there because it was like a prom type thing.

Took lots of convincing to do but they agreed under some conditions.

Nonetheless I was going.

*Ding Dong*

My stomach flipped.

He's here.

I grabbed my clutch and ran out my room door.

I looked down the stairs and he was there actually talking to my dad. My mom was next to him looking at him with the most judgemental look as she looked up and down at him.

Oh boy please let this go well.

He had a red buttoned down shirt and a white blazer with white dress pants and dress shoes.

He looked so handsome.

I started to walk down the stairs. All their looks changed to me .

I saw Katsuki's eyes widened and his jaw was ajar upon seeing me in a totally different getup than our school uniforms or our hero costumes

My dad was smiling happily.

My mom... hated the dress, hated I was wearing make up, absolutely hated my red lipstick,and hated the idea of me going to a dance with a 'bad' boy.

She doesn't even know him.

"Hi" I muttered out as I shyly smiled right in front of him.

"Hey" he muttered out looking softly at me.

"Ready?" I asked out smiling.

"Let's go" he muttered out as he turned around to the door.

"You look so beautiful baby" my dad exclaimed as he had tears forming in his eyes.

"Dad, don't , ima start to cry too" I tried keeping it together.

As we started walking out , i intertwined our hands together and we started to walk out but my mom blocked our exit.

"I have a few rules... I want her back before 9... you two can't be alone ... no drinking... and absolutely no sex!!!" She said in a lecturing tone.