Welcome Tendou

Me and Semi talk for a while before he decides to leave.

"Oh yeah Tendou.."

"Hm?" I look up to him as he is walking to the door.

"Please be careful. I don't know if you posses magic power. But people would kill for our blood. I mean it." He says as he takes his leave.

Kill for their blood? What is that supposed to mean? Is people with magic power really that important?

I shrug.
I don't have anything to worry about since..

I don't have magic power.

I go back to my bed and lay down. I ended up thinking untill I fell asleep.

The next morning

Bang bang

I hear banging at my door which causes me to wake up. I lazily get up to go to the door. "Who's there?....." I say as I open my door. It was a guard. "Tendou Satori is it?" The guard says. "Mhm- yup that's me..." I respond while I'm rubbing my eyes. "Is this like a Q/A? Because I don't want questions and I don't want to answer them.." I yawn. Clearly annoyed at me the guard says, "The king..has asked for you."

My jaw dropped- "the king?" I say. The guard nods.

I close my door "nope you got the wrong person come again!" I yell.

"Well it's not like you have a choice. There are guards all around your house." The guard at the door said."

I sigh. "Just give me a moment then. Let me get ready." I say.

I bathe, do my hair, and take care of everything else I need to look presentable.
I then open the door and walk out. "I'm ready-" I say. The guards escort me to the castle.

What would the king want with me?

I end up following the guards to where the king is at. The room is very spacey..

"Welcome Tendou, are you fairing well?" The king says while smiling at me.

I bow. "Y-Yes your highness..."  I say my voice clearly quivering...

I don't know how to feel about the king calling me up and such a time..
He releases the guards and calls me over.
"You don't look like you possess magic..then again, there are always things that amuse me..." He stands up.

"U-Uhm...is there a reason your called me your highness...?" I ask. He looks into my eyes. My heart flutters seeing these narrow eyes of him looking into mine...

"Follow me." The king demands as he walks out the big room. I follow him to another room, not as big but it's still rather spacey...

"Sorry Tendou...but.." The king says as he walks back to the door and looks at me.. "We have to test to see if your a threat...nothing personal, just looking out for the safety of my people..." He says as he walks out.
Just then I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I pull whatever was shot at me.

It was a tranquilizer dart.

What the fuck... I thought to myself...

And not even a second later, I black out..

°°°Tbc°°°