Powerless

Emma's P.O.V

I walk slowly and knock on the door I hold a flower pot in my hands no one answers but I adjust a rose petal that secretly conceals a camera. I sigh and leave the pot on Evans door step deep down I'm sorry and I wish I could have Evan back but there's a jealously that's controlling my every move and telling me over and over again that if I can't have Evan no one can. I pull out a cigarette and pull it to my lips Finn lights it and I inhale the sweet taste of tobacco Finn frowns "Did you place the camera?" I nod "it's okay we are doing this for us!" He groans I nod "it doesn't feel right!" I sob "Don't be powerless Emma." I nod slowly but I know what I did was wrong.

Taissa's P.O.V

I run downstairs and open the door there's a pot of flowers with a note I smile until I read who it was sent from. "Evan!" I laugh in my pjs "Morning." He smiles "it's from Emma." I smile but sigh slowly before handing it to Evan. He holds open a small card and reads it with a sturdy face he clears his throat "Hello Evan I'm so sorry we had this mess and I understand if you no long want to be with me." he looks down and rubs his eyes and I see tears trickle down his cheek he wipes it quickly and continues reading "I got you these flowers because you gave me tulips when we first started dating I love Evan I'm sorry." he smiles to the ground and sighs he folds the note and wipes more tears he looks at me with a frown and walks over me I can feel him hovering over my shoulder breathing deeply "Tai, you, you're just, it's ju-" I hold his chin "Ev I'm just a fling, I get it, Emma belongs with you and care about and I need you to be happy, and If that means I can't have you." I pick up my bag and head towards the door trying to conceal my tears some slip away but honestly what do you want from a confused girl who believed in love at first sight was it his pretty face and his sweet personality that made me want love and made me feel a starvation that left me burning and thirsty leaving me in a desert with years and desperate years with a sad drought and when we kissed it rained and I could feel a flood but I'm dry once again. I'm powerless.