Happily Together?

Taissa's P.O.V

Evan holds me close and runs his hand over my cheek smiling I blush terribly and push his face playfully "Did we just kiss?" I laugh "Well our lips did touch but I can demonstrate if you'd like."
He smirks and winks pulling my neck and gentle placing kisses up to my lips he begins holding my waist on his knee and kissing my arm leading to my wrist. He begins looking sad and serious he runs his finger over my scars and cries a lot "Ev what's wrong!" I cry Evan begins to sob quietly "T-tai don't cut please promise me." He looks down and kissed my scars I nod and pulls his shaggy hair and place my lips on his forehead and lift up his sleeve and smile "You too?" I smile softly he nods quickly with tears and kiss my cheek.

Emma's P.O.V

"GEt oFf of me YOU PIG!!" I scream slapping Finn multiple times "I wasn't a pig when you were cheating on Evan with me." He smirks and continues kissing my neck I pull his hair and throw his head over the table and place my foot on his neck "I don't know what I was thinking when I thought you were the least bit attractive." I scold and walk towards the door "I know how you feel believe it or not," Finn grabs the whiskey and gulps it down quickly and continues "Do you know how I felt when my wife left me after she found me screwing you!" He yells angrily throwing the glass and it shatters cutting my skin I scream running to the doors for help! "Emma Roberts how stupid are you! Don't you see we are more alike than you see." he laughs I remove my hand from the knob and sit down on Finns lap he smiles and kissing my cheek "Go on." I smirk "well I think our best option is.. hmm.. ah... revenge." He smiles laying my neck on his lips "Revenge." I smile I'm crushed but still don't think they should be happily together.