04

~Antonio's POV~

"She still sleeping? How is she?" I asked Oscar with a worried face.

"She's good fool. Don't worry, she slept good and still is. I guess she loves sleeping" he laughed.

We both sat where all the santos were and looked at Rio. I didn't know it was actually him.
My sister told me about it but never said his name so of course I wouldn't even expect it to be him.

"What?" He said confused.

"So you were the guy who got my sister into a motherfucking depression? Damn I didn't even know you were seeing her!" I raised my voice. I was mad. She is my SISTER and I'm not letting some fool hurt her.

I know my sister and she's just like Oscar. Has feelings but doesn't show them. If she accidentally does she plays them off. Just like yesterday 'my acting was good'..
Sara was just like Oscar.. fucking around with boys but not getting into a relationship until she met Lewis..who played her, again.

Santos would bark after every innocent guy walking out of the house . After her fucking him.

Just like Oscar
Diva is like Spooky

And I hated that about her. I hated the fact that she did that all because she was hurt. After everything that happened. Her pain got away after having sex.

"Sad Eyes you good?" I heard Joker ask. I nodded and we talked about stuff. The situation about yesterday.

All he said was, he didn't want to hurt her and that he didn't want to ruin her future with him going to jail... he though it was better to fake his death? That's stupid but we can't bring the time back.

I heard a door open.

"The hell whores? Why y'all yelling it's 1pm?" I heard my sister sleepy voice say. She hasn't changed. Still the same.

All the santos laughed and shook their heads while I scanned what she was wearing.. a long shirt from Oscar that looked like a dress on her. DOES SHE EVEN HAVE PANTS ON?

"Still the same I see" joker laughed.

"Good Morning to you too" she sarcastically smiled.

"It's afternoon fool" Oscar laughed. Uhhh okay...

"I can't fuck with ya now." She rolled her eyes and looked at me than her clothes and rolled her eyes again.

"WHAT the hell are you wearing?" I frowned.

She pulled Oscars shirt a bit up to show that she has shorts on and all the the santos turned around with a gasp.

"Why are y'all turning around I have shorts on" she said as she smacked her head.

" it's not like she hasn't undressed for Rio and Jok-" Julio started but joker slapped his mouth with his right hand and smiled nervously.

They never slept with each other. Julio likes playing around but today wasn't the fucking time. Not when he says the name Rio.

"Julio if you don't stop playing i- oh hi Rio.." now it was awkward..

"Hey.." he said awkwardly.

~Sara's POV~

I have to be at-least a bit nicer to him.. I mean he was my first love after all. It doesn't go away that quick!

I sat next to Joker and Oscar and smirked.

"Uh- whats with that smirk?" Bananas did that wiggly eyebrows thing.

"I got some nerd today. We going to his house" I smirked even more and bit my lip.

"What nerd hoe?" I heard Huerita say.

Huerita was like a sister to me. Well soon to be sister in law. I HOPE! She is Antonio's girlfriend so I always talk to her about stuff.

"Maximilian" I made a gross face. Even his name was killing me but- come on he was kind of sexy with those glasses on.

"Even his name makes me gag" i heard Oscar say while drinking his bear.

"You read my mind. BUT HEY it's worth it." I smiled as I heard the doorbell ring.

"Didn't know there was actually a doorbell." I laughed and opened the door.

There was he standing with those glasses. His hair curly. Wearing a suit and a tie. Poor kid. okay okay sorry I'm rude now

I heard the santos laugh.

"Oh hey Maxi.. just a second I need to say bye to my brother first." I said with a flirt voice and kissed his cheek making him blush.

I walked over to the santos and whispered.

"I don't have time to change...if this nerd is a freak I'll buy you the exact same shirt Spooks.. bye bye foolllls" I smiled and they just laughed.

•••

This kid was actually a freak. He ripped my shorts and Oscars shirt off. My bra CLIP WAS BROKEN. I have hickeys all over me. Damn what a freak.