Y/N sat in one of the tables with the girl at the hospital yard.

"First of all, my name is Lee Chaerin." The girl said. "C-chaerin?" Y/N asked. Y/N felt sad as she remembered her old friend. "I wanted to thank you for saving my friend!" Chaerin said. "Your friend? You mean that young boy?" Y/N asked. Chaerin nodded her head as she smiled. 'She looks a lot like her when she smiles.....'

"Anyway, I promise to pay you the money back! Maybe not now but in few years when I am older...." Chaerin said. Y/N smiled as she pated Chaerin's head. "That's okay. You can save your money and help someone else the way I did." Y/N said. "I'll do it then!" Chaerin said. "But how did he get..... shot anyway?" Y/N asked. "There were two men fighting and they shot him accidentally as he was passing by." Chaerin said. "Is that so?"

"Yah! Kang Taehyun can you cover up for me?" Y/N asked. "Again? Are you slacking off to buy that new game?" Taehyun asked. "No, I need to go somewhere." Y/N said. "I'll do it if you cover up for me tomorrow and after tomorrow." Taehyun said. Y/N sighed. "Deal."

"Anyway, today is his birthday, the boy you told me about, your old friend." Taehyun said. "Yeah.... But I also need to visit someone else." Y/N said. "That's good. Are you dating someone? You should have done it long ago since we were in our first year at college!" Taehyun said. Y/N looked at her old friend and smiled.

She took her key and rode her car. She stopped at one of the flower shops and entered inside.

"How can I help you?" The man working there asked. "I want some white roses." Y/N said. "For which occasion?" The man asked. "Funeral." Y/N said. The man organized the flowers and placed them in a black banquet. "Do you like it?" The man asked. "A lot." Y/N said.

. . .

Y/N stopped her car and walked outside. She went to the graveyard and stopped in front of one of the graves.

'In the memory of Beomgyu,

A crazy but a beloving brother'

Y/N smiled as she bent down and placed the flowers on the grave. "I hope that you like them, they are the best quality out there." Y/N said. She looked at what was written of the grave yard and laughed again. "I hope you are still not mad for what I wrote." Y/N said. She started to talk about her everyday life and how does doctor Park nag her a lot.