Preface

Hey, it's Hollie Rosewood and T! (a.k.a. @yetanotheruswntmemepage and @uswntloves1723 on Instagram, respectively.) This story is a sequel to A Love That Wasn't Planned, published by T (@tfree96), if you'd like to check that out first (optional but recommended).

We began writing our separate fanfiction stories, "Preath: Head In The Game" and "A Love That Wasn't Planned", in August 2019. Our close start dates were purely coincidental; in fact, we didn't even know each other back then - but we became friends through the awesome USWNT community!

It wasn't until recently after we both finished our original stories that we decided to write together. One of us was all set to write a sequel, while the other was writing short stories and editing another writer's lesbian fanfiction. We were both still receiving messages to continue writing Preath stories, and the Coronavirus cleared up our calendars, so we thought, let's just do it.

While both of our previous stories are relatively lighthearted, this story digs deeper and darker into fame, money, crime, and of course, love. Keep your eyes out, and you may even find a reference or two to our previous works!

Special thanks to @JTL746 (the.woso.artist on Instagram) for making the shadow-style drawing of Chris and Tobs that we used for our cover! Other drawings were created by Gersende Jegou (Instagram), and magicalzebra (DeviantArt).

We love and appreciate you guys so much for sticking with the two of us. Without further ado, here's Not According To Plan...