All Hail King Ushijima

"Attention all the people of shirivil the council would like to introduce you the soon to be king, Ushijima Wakatoshi at a ball today I hope you'll be there" The flyers all over the village said.

"Ow-" I bump into a wall trying to read one of the flyers. I look around hoping nobody saw me bump into a wall. I was originally walking to a shop untill I got distracted by the flyer.
Soon I finally get to the shop.

The shop is ran by a girl named Shimizu Kiyoko.
"Hey Kiyoko, can I have a bag of apples and two loaves of bread." She gives me what I need and I pay her with a little extra tip.

I walk home and set my food on the table, then I walk back outside just because I don't really like being cooped up inside the house. I look up at the castle above everything.
If only I'm able to go to the ball...

I'm not able to go to that ball for reasons acually. People think I'm cursed. Most people in this village think I killed someone.

But rumors alone isn't going to stop me from getting into that ball. Because my objective is to sneak in there.

I head back inside and I get my suit that I bought from Kageyama's store way back. I put it on. I look at myself in the mirror. They'll know it's me.. I wash my hair gel that keeps my hair up out and then I dry my hair.
There...they shouldn't suspect anything as long as they don't look at my face closely..

I walk out my house and start heading for the castle.

~~After the long walk he gets to the castle~~

I walk in the entrance to the castle ball room. The guard didn't suspect me. My palms are sweating from my nervousness. I look around.. there are many other royal families from this land here. I sit at a table that no one is at and I wait for something to happen.
A guy with short bangs walks up and yells,
"May I have your attention please!" The whole ballroom gets quiet very quickly.
"I am the leader of the council. Goshiki Tsutomu. And I would like to proudly announce your now king, Ushijima Wakatoshi!"

The king walks out. I gotta admit, my heart skipped a beat. He's extremely handsome.
Everyone starts clapping.
He raises his hand and everyone stops clapping. He then says, "I will try my best to be a great king... even though my parents died when I was young the council has lathered me well to make sure I will be a great king. Thank you for all being here I hope you all enjoy the ball." After he finishes the clapping starts again.

I can see the king walking around greeting people. He's extremely good looking.

Eventually he comes up to me and greets me. "Hello." He bows and extends his hand out. I take it and I shake his hand. "H-Hello..." I say. I noticed I stuttered. "Are you nervous?" He says looking into my eyes. "U-Uh- yeah- only a little bit though-" I let go of his hand and look away. I can hear him chuckle as he walks away.

He seems like a great guy.. as I stand there gazing at the king, someone bumps into me.
"Oh my gosh! I'm so-" they look at my face. The moment they looked into my eyes I knew it was to late.

"T-Tendou?!"
This person yells. Everybody got dead silent. And they all looked at me in fear.

°°TBC°°°