Part 5

<Dome's POV>

Pavel's kiss stole my breath and my common sense all in one go. I felt my dominate side overtake me and I easily took control of the kiss, taking it even deeper than it was.

We fought for dominance before Pavel moaned and surrendered, crawling on my lap to get closer. I held him close to prevent him from stripping me clean of my clothes. He's crazy enough to fuck anywhere, but I'm not going to get caught naked at the office!

I broke the kiss and knocked my forehead to his. God, he's beautiful with his lean face flushed and swollen lips. I feel proud to know I'm the cause... I just stay like this breathing. Waiting...

Pavel couldn't stand the silence. "So, how long?" His warm breath puffs gently across my face. I sighed again. I'm so tired of being in denial. I wondered if he knew before or was just playing with me.

"Right from our first kiss." I admit. "I knew the sex would be good. I wasn't sure how hot, but I knew it would be damn good. We click, you know."

He put his arms around my shoulders and raised his head so he could stare directly in my eyes. "How can I know this? I thought we were buds. Bros, good friends..." his voice died out. I could see the impact my words had.

"Pavel, have you ever really kissed a 'bro'?" I gave a sad laugh, feeling sorry for myself. "Bro's don't kiss each other like that. They don't kiss each other's cheeks, they don't want to hold hands all the time. They don't caress each other's asses either!"

"Do I do that to you? But I treat all the guys like that..." again his voice faded out. I could see how he was thinking about what I said. Really paying attention to my words.

"No, Pavel, you don't. You tease them, You casually touch them, the shoulders and lower back but you don't touch the areas I mentioned with your hand. I've seen you kick a few bottoms, but never with your hand. And you only kiss me." I sighed again. "I'm tired. I'm so fucking tired of fighting my desire."

"I want to fuck you. I want to take care of you. I even want to claim you as mine." I hugged Pavel close to me, pushing him into the erection I've still got from the mind-blowing kiss. "I want to do so many things. What do you want since you started something?"

My little rabbit looked at me and blushed, actually blushed! I saw the tips of his ears turn red.

"Umm Dome? We need to tell Aam something. We have time to figure out about us. Work should come first right?"

I laugh... I feel it start in my belly. Maybe Aam is right to laugh, that laughter is the solution. It bubbles up and out and Pavel hits my chest.

"Ouch," but I'm still laughing. "Yes, baby, work comes first."

"I'm not a baby!" he pouts. Which triggers another round of giggles.

"So what should we tell Aam? I'll follow your lead." I want to see what his suggestion is.

"It's simple, really. Let's really make out and just not take off your jeans. That will show one fucking huge bulge." He grinned. "After all, I know what you have and there's nothing to be ashamed of."

His hand slipped between us to where he's cupping the hard bulge in my jeans and gives it a good rub. "Then, when the scenes done filming, we can finish in the dressing room. No one the wiser."

Fuck, he's the damn devil. 

I look at the stylish watch on my wrist. We've used 45 minutes here in the meeting room and still have just over an hour before our call on set.

Picking him up, he wraps his legs around my waist and I back up to the table and set him down. I lean in and kiss him lightly.

"Baby, you wanna go hide someplace and fuck?"

"I thought you'd never ask... " Pavel grinned, the devil look back in his eyes.

Why worry about tomorrow today? Tomorrow will take care of itself. Together, they will meet it hand in hand together.

 Together, they will meet it hand in hand together

The End