Part 3

<Dome's POV>

Fuck, if he could bottle that look on Pavel's face, he'd make millions. Pavel in lust was the hottest thing he'd ever seen and it just made him even harder. He wanted to drop his shorts and start stroking to that look.

I reached out my hand, knowing this was a bad, a very bad idea, pulled him closed and kissed him. Not gentle, or seductive but the way I've been fantasizing. A total domination of his mouth just to hear him moan. I want to see swollen lips and taste every inch... and maybe let him breath.

I feel his hands settle on my ass, pulling me in closer as the kiss deepens and our two hard cocks rub against each other. I've never been with another but I want this man so this is amazing.

Pavel is naughty, his moans, his hands, his kisses are driving me crazy. I pull away and look at the mess he's in and feel satisfied although my junior is weeping.

"I'm off to bed." I turn and walk away.

Pavel runs and grabs my hand, "Wait, I'll come too." and picks up the gym bag.

In the room, Pavel showers and I take care of myself. I need to or I won't sleep. I won't fuck him, but I can dream. I have tucked myself into bed and turned out the lights, leaving only a small light on by Pavel's bed.

Pavel is wearing only his damn towel again, and goes to his bed, turns out the light and I feel my bed bounce.

"What are you..."

"We started something," Pavel said, "I don't want my hand again. I want to feel you." He slipped his hand down my belly and found me soft. "Did you play with yourself? Why?" Running his finger across the tip, his head on my shoulder, he says quietly, "no sex but if I give you a BJ, give me one back? OR we start smaller... hand jobs?"

At the mention of a blowjob, my cock got instantly hard again. the thought of those lips around me made my pulse pound and my blood go south.

"Me first" and with the element of surprise, I flipped him off of me completely and spread his legs. He wore nothing! Little shit had this planned... He is going to have me killed.

I've watched plenty of porn, so I know how to do this, execution is no big deal, but it's the first time I've wanted to actually try it. I've never even tried my own spunk...

The moans and hip thrusts must mean I'm doing it right, but why was it so quick? Porn makes it seem like it takes forever.

Pavel pulls me up his body and kissed me, really kisses me and tells me it's the best damn head he's ever gotten. Huh. I don't want to know!!!

He slides my PJ's down and my junior springs out, it's been hard for a while. Runs his finger tip across the top and collects some pre-cum and slides it in my mouth and kisses me again.

"mmm tasty." with a wink and slides down where his mouth takes my whole length deep before coming back up in one move. WTF? That was hot as hell.

Before I know it, I've shot my load deep into Pavel's mouth and he looks like a cat with cream.

He wiggles his body close to mine, and sticky juniors and all, quick kiss to my chest and and falls asleep.

<Pavel's POV>

I wake up from the best sleep I've had in weeks, literally weeks, naked, curled around Dome's body. I'm not freaking out because, well, it's not the first time I've been a dumbass. It is, however, the first time while being completely sober.

It feels real good, actually, so I snuggle in closer. The scent of sex still hangs in the air but we didn't really DO anything... and now I'm curious as hell. The what if's are floating in my head and I start to lightly touch his tummy, marvelling again at how smooth his skin is.

"Stop unless you want to take it to the next level." Dome's sleepy, deep voice rumbles close to my ear. His hand slides down from my back where it rested all night to grasp my ass firmly, letting me know without a doubt what the next level is in his mind.

Do I want this? Fuck, I don't know, but if I listen to my body, it does... peanut is hard and awake, twitching for attention.

Moaning, my hands had started exploring again and found his nipples. He had a nice body, not hard and ropy like mine, but smooth and silky, with pert nipples that suddenly I wanted to taste.

I usually act and then think so that's exactly what I did, leaning forward and rubbing my chin along his smooth skin to latch onto a nipple.

Now, it's Dome's turn to moan and fuck, the sound makes me even harder. I rub my peanut into his thigh so he knows how turned on I am and suck and play with his nips.

I think I hear him mutter, "Fuck control... I wanna ride the devil."

And I gasp as a finger starts playing softly with my rosebud. MY ass!?! Wait... I'm the fucking top, not the bottom, everyone says so but why in the hell am I just letting Dome fucking play with me? Because it feels good and peanut's happy.

As a second finger slips in, Dome separates me from his nips and captures my lips in a deep kiss, distracting me from the pain. It's virgin territory down there and it fucking hurts but no one's in any hurry.

Oh My freaking God, I think I found heaven... Dome's fingers are hitting a part inside me that I never knew existed. It feels so good. I start stroking myself but he stops me. "We come together, just enjoy it, baby"

I feel him enter and I want to scream, it hurts so bad. Inch by inch I feel as he claims my ass. Balls deep, we are joined together. I look at him, my legs upon his shoulders, dark and tanned, framing his beautiful white chest with cherry red nips from my sucking.

"Move," I demanded, "Take me to fucking heaven. Now."

Dome laughs and pulls back and thrust deeply. I scream as he hits that spot deep inside me. "Oh fuck, yes. That's it."

My nails are now deep in his shoulders. I want the ride of a lifetime. Dome can do it. It feels like forever, It lasts for seconds. I have no idea any more of anything.

I come back to reality to Dome lying beside me, panting, trying to catch his breath, his hand extended.

"Let's shower together. We're going to be late and I don't want any hassles."

God, Dome! Are we going to talk about the best fucking sex I've had in my life? What? I guess not, I think to myself as I reluctantly follow him to shower.