Chapter 1: The bathroom wall

The bathroom wall... A dirty, smelly green wall located in the boys bathroom. But yet something important was located on that wall.....'the hot list'
What's the hot list you might ask..well let me tell you.

The hot list was created by two dumb headed boys, Jason and Cruz. Originally it was just supposed to be something funny about what girls had the nicest ️butt or boobs. But after a few weeks of every boy in school seeing the list on the wall they started contributing to it. Every girl in the school had at least 1 thing about them on the wall weather it was good or bad is another thing. Even though every girl in school had their name some where on the wall the part that was most noticed on that disgusting thing was 'the hot list' where 20 of the hottest girls In school were rated.

The Hot List!
1.Brittany-Perfect!
2.Molly-boobs+️butt
3.Addison-️butt+legs
4.Jenny-clothes+boobs
5.Lisa-clothes
6.Emma-hot
7.Bailey-flirty
8.Emily-flirty
9.Giselle-her hair is hot
10.Lucy-rich
11.Riley-hot+rich
12.marina-perfect face
13.katy-angelic face
14.janelle-sweet + caring
15.Hailey-adorable
16.Danny-so country it's hot
17.Jody-ass
18.Samantha-boobs
19.Raya:Long legs!
20.Angelina-hotly nerdy

Now, to introduce myself. Well my name is Sadie, you may be wondering why I'm not on that list well let me tell you. Last year I was fat, and not chubby I mean fat, actually 210 pounds fat. And that so called 'hot list' was written last year when I was 210 pound Sadie.

But this year everything will be different. First of all Jason and Cruz have graduated, and second of all I weigh a lot less, 100 pounds less. Yes I was slightly under weight for a 5'10", 16 year old girl, but hey at least I wasn't anorexic.
********
Hey guys, I know this chapter is rather short but the next one will be longer.

Read my other books, 'red crescent horse academy', 'one rule' and 'mr.popularity' :)

Sorry if their are any errors this story is unedited :(