Chapter 6

I woke up that morning feeling not so good. My head hurt and my nose was stuffed. I went downstairs and took some Tylenol then headed back up to my room. I slipped into grey 'roots' jogging pants and a red patterned long sleeve shirt. I threw my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my school bag and phone. I trudged downstairs, said bye to my mom and drove to school. As I walked to my locker I noticed Jason and Cruz standing at Jason's locker. I walked past them and went to my locker putting the combination in.
"You look like shit" Cruz commented
"Just trying to copy your everyday look" I gave him a glare and went back to what I was doing. Jason got a bit closer somewhat wrapping his arms around me, I just ignored him "are you okay?" He asked somewhat sincerely.
"I feel like shit" was all I managed to say when they bell rung. I grabbed my books and walked to class. Once in class I laid my head on the desk tiredly. I must of dozed off because next thing I knew Someone was tapping my shoulder. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looking towards Jason "what?" I mumbled. He just smiled "sleeping beauty class is almost over"
"What?" I was immediately awake "why did the teacher not wake me up! Why did you not wake me up?"
He smirked "I had you covered don't worry"
I just rolled my eyes "well thanks I guess" my head was still aching and nose stuffed. The bell rung and I stood up collecting my things and heading to gym. I asked the teacher if I could sit out and she said agreed. So I sat on the edge of the stage leaning against the wall as the other girls played basketball.
I was rather surprised when one of the freshman football players approached me
"Hi" he said obviously nervous
"Hey, do you need something?" She asked curiously
"Um um yah" she fiddled with his fingers "Jason wanted me to come get you and bring you to the football field"
She looked at him curiously "why?"
"I don't know" he shrugged "will you come?"
"Yah" she said, wanting to know for what. She stood up and followed him.
When they got to the field she smiled wide covering her mouth with her hand. Half of the football team was standing there with letters written on their chests, spelling out "come on a date?" She smiled looking to the end of the line spotting Jason. She jogged over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him "I would love to go on a date with you" she smiled.
He grinned hugging her back. "I'm glad"
So how was this chapter? I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I'm a terrible person I know.