The crash

(Dibs POV)
-At Skool-
As Dib arrived to his first class for the day he noticed Zim was not anywhere to be seen. Dib got a bit worried wondering if he was okay,as he thought what Zim said in the letter that morning.
Later on as class went on Zim came stumbling in as he fell to the ground in pain and weak unable to move. Mrs. Bitters looked at Zim with horror as she ran to help the small alien up. "ZIM ARE YOU OK"she asked in panic looking at Zim who looked like as if he was hit by a car or something.
"I-I'm fine thank yo-you" Zim said as he tried to get up. "No you are not fine. Dib take Zim to the nurse so he can be treated for his injuries at once!!" She said as Dib ran to pick up the small Irken and held him close to him in his arms as he ran out "D-Dib...?" Zim said in a tired tone. "What zim?" Dib said as he carefully put Zim down on a nearby bench. "Ok zim Start talking!" Dib said as he glared at the alien. "Ok ok fine.." Zim said as he fixed his wig and sighed."well I don't know how to put this bu-" Zim was cut off by Dib."TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" Dib yelled. "OK FINE!!!!...I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden a gang of humans attacked me and tried to steal my money....I could not make there faces out because they were wearing masks". Dib stood in shock as he stared at the small alien in horror. "O-ok not what I had in mind but what I meant was WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WITH YOUR BASE!!!!!!" Dib said with a glare in his eyes.

——————————————————————

After Zim explained what happened Dib was in disbelief at that second. "SO U MEAN TO TELL ME A DRUNK HUMAN RAMED INTO YOUR HOUSE FOR NO REASON!!!!?!??!?!?!" Dib yelled. "WERE U EVEN LISTENING THATS WHAT I SAID U STUPID HUMAN!!!!!!" Zim snapped back in defense. "But please Dib I need your help I cant-" Zim stopped. "I can't do this alone I need your help to fix my base....please?" Zim said in a desperate voice like a child would when he/she wanted something badly. Dib got to admit Zim was cute when he acted like a child. Dib sighed in defeat. "Fine I will help you fix your base but only one one condition" Dib said in a serous voice. "And what's that?" Zim said in a cute tone.