SEEING ROGUE ' DRAGON

LUCY POV.
I woke up in a unfamiliar place but it has the scent of sting and rogues so am thinking am in there house. When got to figure out my surrounding and found out that am in Rogues room Cuz he is hugging me. *blush* I tried to get out but he just hugged me tighter. *Ugh* "rogue wake up plz" I said shyly. "Lucy your up are you okay?" Said rogue "yes am okay now don't worry its normal for me where is sting?" I said sweetly "he is at the guild explaining everything" said rogue "okay can we go to the guild then" I said sweetly. After that he let go I got up and went to go get change I requiped to a black top that says 'blood' in red, red legings, and my black combat boots. I was also wearing black fingerless gloves after that rogue and I went walking to the guild. "Hey rogue can I show you something?" I said shyly "sure" said rogue with a small smile "cool follow me" i said sweetly i grabbed his hand and started running to the forest. When we got to a good spot and took out one of my keys 'open gate of the darkness skiadrum' them there was the dragon rogues dragon.
ROGUE POV.
'OMFG' I get to see him again
(A/N TO LAZY AND SLEEPY TO TALK TO SON AND FATHER TALK SO WE SKIP AM SOWWY). After my dragon left I ran to Lucy and hugged her "thank you luce" I said softly "your welcome rogue now let's go backed to the guild k" said Lucy beautiful voice. "Okay Lucy let's go" then we started walking to the guild again.
▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫▫
Me:sorry if it is short oh and Merry Christmas people
Lucy:*been asleep the hole time*
Me:will no one is awake so I have to do the disclaimer
I do NOT own fairy tail OK bye
     LOVE_BOOMER OUT ✌