Side Story~

I'm I evil or what? I'm so sorry minna, the next chapter was supposed to be posted last weekend or this week. But life hates me and I had to go to the hospital (with my siblings). I know I haven't updated for forever, I'm trying to make the next chapter long for you guys to enjoy (I hope). Well I hope you enjoy this side Story, and yes this is a RoLu side Story~
Lucy's POV.
"Oh yeah! At least I'm not wearing a half shirt that looks like a man bra!" The raven hair boy with red eyes said shouting.
"Err... Well at least I don't look like a emo kid that has no soul...!" The blonde hair boy with blue eyes replied shouting back as well.

To tell you the true, I have no idea how this happened. I just came back to the hotel, and saw them arguing. Oh well let's see how it turns out.

"Ugh, Sting why are you so annoying at times!" Rogue said walking out the door, slamming it in the process. "So Sting, want to tell me what happened" I said/asked looking at Sting. "Well... I totally forgot how we started fighting/arguing, it just happened" he said scratching the back of his neck. A sweat drop appear on my forehead "Sting Eucliffe, you are a very stupid dragon slayer...!" I said yelling at him while smacking his head. "O-Ouch...! That hurt Lushy" Sting said while rubbing the Red swollen bump on his head "good, that was the point Sting" I said walking towards the door. "Hey, where are you going?" Sting asked still rubbing his head "I'm going to go look for Rogue, because I know you won't" I said opening the door and walking out the last thing I hear is "you looove him~" from a screaming Sting. 'Baka Sting...!' I thought as I walking through the street with a blushing face, now where would Rogue be... *insert bell sound* I got it I'll go check the park first.
.
.
.
Time skip~
.
.
.
Lucy POV.
Finally I made it to the park, that took forever to find. Now time to search for Rogue, operation F.M.E.K.(Finding Missing Emo Kid) is a go. Oh wait nevermind I found him (he was sitting on one of the benches), operation F.M.E.K. complete. "Hey Rogue, what's up" I said/asked sitting next to him, "nothing much just wanted to be outside for a bit, how about you?" Rogue said/asked looking at the sky that was all ready turning dark "I came looking for you since you walked off, and I want to know if you were okay" I said looking down at my hands. I'm probably blushing like crazy right now, though I can't get close but I hate being alone... just don't want it to happen again. "Well it's nice to know that you cares about me" he said still looking at the sky with a small smile on his face "Well of course I'll care about you, you're one of my guild mates and best friend" I said picking up my head to look at him. 'I wonder if we can be more than friends' I thought as Rogue's small smile went away, "right best friends.." he said now looking at the ground seeing how interesting it was now. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked changing the subject "no, I haven't" he replied picking up his head and turning it towards me, "Well what do you feel like eating, my treat" I said smile.
Rogue's POV.
"Well what do you feel like eating, my treat" Lucy said with a smile, 'how about you' I thought as I looked at lucy. "whatever you want to eat is fine with me" I said getting up from the bench and extending my hand to lucy "okay... how about Ramen?" Lucy said taking my hand and getting up "sure" I said not letting her go, I mean she's not pulling away so that means I can hold it still right...?
.
.
.
Time skip~
.
.
.
Lucy POV.
Well here we are at the Ramen shop, "Hey Ren two bowls of Ramen please" I said sitting on a stool as Rogue sat next to me. "Sure, Lucy anything for you~" Ren replied back wink and went to go prepare the Ramen's "you know him, lucy?" Rogue ask looking at me with curious eyes. "Yeah, awhile back I did a mission to guard this Ramen shop and it so happen that Ren was the one who request the mission" I said as I was waiting for the Ramen. "Oh okay then.." he said as Ren put two Ramen bowls in front of us, "thanks Ren, how much?" I said/asked as I got out my wallet. "Nah, you don't have to pay it's on the house" Ren said waving his left hand as he walked to the back of the shop, "Well thanks, itadakimasu" I mumble as I got the chopsticks. I heard Rogue say itadakimasu too before eating, so now where eating in silence. "thank you for the food, Lucy" Rogue said finishing his Ramen and looking at me "sure, no problem" I said also finishing my Ramen I got up and so did Rogue. "Thanks for the Ramen, Ren!" I yelled out to make sure he heard me "no problem, lucy" I heard him yell back. "Okay Rogue let's go back to the hotel" I said as I grabbed his hand... wait can I just grab his hand with out asking...? Well his not pulling away...
Rogue's POV.
She grabbed my hand... does she like me too...? Maybe this is my chance...? I laced my fingers with hers, and what surprised is that she didn't pull away but smiled at me. "H-Hey lucy, you like the stars right...?" I asked 'I'm so stupid, of course she likes the stars she is a Celestial Spirit Mages' I thought as I was scolding myself in my mind "yeah, I love the stars why?" She said/asked looking at me "Well I can't tell you yet, but follow me" I said as I started to run with lucy right behind since we never let go of each others hand.
.
.
.
Time skip~
.
.
.
Lucy POV.
Once Rogue stop run, I figured out we were on a hill were you can see a lot of stars. "Ahh, it's so pretty Rogue!" I said happily as I looked at the stars, "that's good to here, Lucy but it's not over look" Rogue said as he pointed at the sky. I was in awe it was so beautiful, it was a meteor shower. "Rogue it's beautiful" I said with excitement with stars in my eyes "your beautiful" Rogue said looking at me "W-What..?!" I said confused and embarrassed with a tint of red on my face "I-I umm... I like you, lucy.." he said looking away with a blushing face. "I... I like you too, Rogue" I said smiling with a huge blush on my face. Should I...? Maybe...? Why the fuck not, YOLO! I grab Rogue's shirt and pulled it towards me "waa-"
Chu*
I pulled back and looked back at the sky "you know if you wanted to kiss me that bad, you should of just told me" Rogue said hugging me by my waist.

And they live happily ever after. The End~
FIN ~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well that was crappy, oh well I tried. so I already started on the next chapter so please be patient with me, thank you, thank you for staying with me the months I haven't updated. It makes me happy to know that people read my book still, so I want to thank you everyone~
I do not own Fairy Tail, sadly

LOVE_BOOMER OUT PEACE~