•29: When It Comes To You•

En başından başla

"Tae..." Jeonguk whispered, a name in disguise of a question of assurance. He just wanted to ask if Taehyung was really sure because once he started, he might really lose his mind and he won't be able stop.

"Fuck me hard." Taehyung confirmed, pushing Jeonguk's buttons.

"Aah! Ah! F-fuck! mmm~aah!" The older's eyes widen in shock, his breath hitched, hands tightly clutching the bed sheets when Jeonguk suddenly pushed himself in one go until he's balls deep and without waiting for his mate to adjust, Jeonguk proceeded to thrust in and out.

"Aah! Ah! Mmmm~ah!" Taehyung whimpered in pain. He felt like his bottom was being burned and cut into two. It was painful, feeling his tight hole being savagely torn but it's what he wanted. He wanted Jeonguk to leave marks even if those marks came from his brutal touches, even if those marks were signs of roughness, even if those marks were symbols of lust and not love....he doesn't care. As long as there will be marks created that will remind him of Jungkook's touch, he doesn't care.

"Ah! I-Jeonguk-mmm~ah! Ah!" Taehyung jolted in surprise when Jeonguk swiftly turned him around so he's on all fours, resting on his hands and knees as the younger continuously pound on him like a dog in heat.

"Fuck...Tae..your ass feels..so fucking good." Jeonguk mumbled as he tilts his head upwards, eyes rolled back, relishing the blissful feeling of Taehyung's heavenly ass. The warmth and the tightness and the little wetness from the lube....it all feels so perfect.

"Ah! Ah! God! Jeonguk! nnng~ah! Oh my god! Fuck!" Taehyung suddenly moaned louder as he forgets the pain when the sensation of his prostate being repeatedly hit travelled around his body, making him feel oh so fucking and heavenly good.

Jeonguk's firm hold on Taehyung's hips kept the older in place as he harshly ram deep and hard, almost breaking his mate's body.

"I'm....Jeonguk! Ah! Ah! I'm c-cumming!" Taehyung was able to say between his broken moans and heavy breathing.

"Mmm~ah! Ah! Aaaah!" The older's body stuttered as he came untouched. Eyes squeezed close, hands tightly gripping on the sheets.

"Fuck...ah..." Jeonguk cursed and grunts as he felt Taehyung's walls tightened around him.

"Ah! Jeonguk! Ah! !" Taehyung kept on moaning between his shaky, uneven breath when the younger turned him around again and continued to thrust faster and harder.

Jeonguk regrets that he fucked Taehyung on all fours because he wasn't able to see his mate's beautiful face twisted in pain and pleasure, he didn't see how Taehyung looked like he is in a trance When he was feeling too good and he didn't see the vampire's erotic expressions as he reached his climax.

"Jeonguk! Ah! Ah! Mmm~ah! Good...ah! Too fuck~ah! Too good!" Taehyung moaned and moaned, blabbering incoherent words, feeling like he's going insane because of too much pleasure from being fucked to oblivion just after his orgasm.

Jeonguk smirked loving the way his mate looked like crying because of hypersensitivity but also because it feels so good that he wanted to scream.

"Ah! Gukk! I'm...nnnng~I'm c-cumming again!" Taehyung said before Spurting out his release, his body quivering.

"Fuck...me too....shit..." Jeonguk growled as he felt the vampire's hole contracting and it felt like he was being sucked.

After thrusting in an animalistic pace, Jeonguk shoots his load deep inside his mate, moaning as he release while Taehyung shuddered, feeling the warm liquid Spurting inside him.

Their night ended after that. Finally feeling exhausted since they did nothing all day in the hotel but fuck and fortunately, their last fuck for the day, or forever, ended up in Taehyung's room where they both cuddled, loving each other's warmth.

One slept peacefully while the other decided to stay awake, treasuring all the time he has with his mate because he knows, When the morning comes, it's time to say their final goodbye.

For the first time, he doesn't want tomorrow to come...

....yet it did. And so they said goodbyes with sweet smiles and gentle kisses, promising to see each other tomorrow.

"See you tomorrow!" Taehyung responded with empty words, swallowing his emotions that threatens to explode as he watched his mate's back walking away.

"I hope to see you....again." He whispered to himself as tears flows from his eyes when his mate's car drove away...leaving him.

The room was dark and cold, just like the rooms in every occult ritual. Taehyung bit his lip and deeply inhaled as he slowly walked towards the marble bed in the center.

He looked around seeing seven masked vampires including his grandfather, surrounding him. He slowly kneeled down before lying flat on the cold marble.

He blankly stare at the dark ceiling, thinking that the ceiling is so dark making it look like he was sinkng into an abyss of a miserable existence. He jolted in surprise when four vampires, suddenly put the shackles around his wrists and ankles.

They circled him and suddenly he felt like he was being suffocated because everyone was overflowing with a very strong aura.

"I'm proud of you for making the right decision, my dearest grandson."

Dagan stated as he slowly walked towards Taehyung with a pure silver dagger that could kill a vampire.

The prince shut his eyes closed when he felt the tip of the dagger pressed against his chest. Suddenly, images of all the things and everyone he loves flashed in his mind.

Then he begun crying.

He was sobbing, tears endlessly flowing from his eyes as he turned his head to his grandfather, opening his pitiful eyes as he slightly shakes his head.

"No...please...I don't want to die." He cried. "Please...I'm...I'm begging you...I don't want to die....please don't kill me." He begs, sounding so pathetic and desperate but he didn't care. He's afraid...he's afraid of losing everything and just die. He's scared to face death when he knows in his heart that there are so many things he's living for.

"I'm so sorry...please don't kill me...please grandfather....I'm sorry..." His pleadings echoed in the dark room.

"Don't worry, I'll forgive you." Dagan said. "After your resurrection." He continued as he raised the dagger.

Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling hopelessness, accepting his death.

But nothing happened.

Once he opened his eyes, he saw the masked vampires fighting against each other while he saw

"Jeonguk!" Taehyung shouted looking at his mate who was growling at his grandfather.

"Tae, I'm sorry, but we can't let you die."

Taehyung turned to look at the one who spoke. It was Jimin currently removing his mask and cloak then Yoongi who was beside him followed.

"Don't you dare hurt my mate." Jeonguk growled, strong fangs and silver eyes exposed.

"Foolish animals!" Dagan shouted, fuming in anger as he glared at the werewolf.

"They are heeeeeerrrrreeee!" They heard a scream from the outside and soon it was revealed that it was Hoseok running towards the dark room with Jin and Namjoon following behind him and with probably hundreds of Dagan's vampire soldiers following behind them.

Now, the spacious dark chamber became a battle ground.

It's Jeonguk, Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jin against Dagan and his hundred soldiers.

-.-.-.-.-

I'm sorry I couldn't update everyday like I said.. It took two days to complete this chapter fully.. my hand is still not completely healed..