•29: When It Comes To You•

Start from the beginning

The younger doesn't understand and it's killing him, knowing that his mate was undergoing something difficult yet it feels like he wasn't allowed to interfere.

"I promise." Jeonguk said without hesitation because despite all the confusing things, at least all he wanted to do is to make his mate feel a little bit better and if promising something is one of the ways to make Taehyung feel secured, then Jeonguk would gladly do it with all his heart.

Taehyung smiled and he felt like every pain was being washed away just by hearing those words. He leaned closer and kissed his mate.

The younger responded the kiss, moving slowly but passionately. Soon, the kiss became a heated one, the two clearly wanting more. So, they immediately got out of the car and rushed towards Taehyung's room.

They messily undressed, stumbling on their way to the vampire's bed.

"Jeonguk..." Taehyung uttered as he laid down flat on his back while the younger hovers above him. "I love you." He continued, sincerity written on his face and echoing in his voice.

"I love you more." Jeonguk responded before capturing his mate's lips while the older parted his lips allowing the younger to dominate him, exploring every corner of his mouth as muffled moans rings in their ears.

"Mmm~ah! Ah!" Taehyung flinched and mewl When Jeonguk started licking, sucking and biting the marks the younger himself created during yesterday's and today's fucking.

"Fuck..nnng~ah!" Taehyung moaned When Jeonguk sucked and licked his nipple feeling the way his mate nibs and lets his teeth graze over the hardened bud.

Jeonguk then moved lower, tracing kisses on Taehyung's soft tummy until he reaches the older's erection, already leaking with pre cum.

"Ah! God nnng~Gukk! Ah!" The vampire's back arched, reacting on the way the younger licked his member from base to tip and swirling his tongue around the head of the older's cock.

"Mmml! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Plethora of lewd moans were elicited from Taehyung when his mate took his member deeply. Out of all their sex, Taehyung knew that Jeonguk isn't one to give blow jobs and that he could probably count how many times the younger sucked him but everytime Jeonguk does, Taehyung always lose his mind in the feeling of his mate's warm, wet and soft mouth, wrapping around his member.

To his dismay, it stopped when Jeonguk sat up to grab the bottle of lube in the drawer of his bedside table.

"Jeonguk..." Taehyung uttered, making the younger halt his movements. "I want you..." The vampire paused as he gulped. "I-inside me now." He continued and Jeonguk gave him a confusing look.

"Tae, it's going to hurt." Jeonguk responded, voice laced with concern.

"Mmm." Taehyung nodded his head. "And I want that." He said, hesitation is nowhere to be mid. "Please, fuck me hard and rough." He added.

Jeonguk felt like there's something inside him sparked. Like something rapidly heats up that made his heart beats so fast. He was dropped into an ocean of lust and desire, drowning in lechery and craving to own the beautiful seductive man. The only man that could make him lose his rationality.

Taehyung gulped in anticipation as he watched his mate, quietly staring at him like he's a prey that will be mercilessly murdered and devoured. And the way Jeonguk's eyes flashed silver before turning back to normal didn't go unnoticed.

"Aah!" Taehyung jolted when the younger suddenly spread his legs wide open. Jeonguk squeezed a generous amount of lube on his hand and proceeded to coat his member, pumping it a few times before aligning himself against the puckered hole.