Ray & Deborah.

Note: It's Friday afternoon.
[Deborah's POV]

Ugh. Today was one LONG ASS FRIDAY!! I'm so glad to be home! All we did was take test all day! I'm worn out and in definite need of a break.
When last period was dismissed, I stopped by my locker and dipped! I didn't even stop to check in with my girls. A playa must get out of this school.
I drove home in complete silence, too lazy to turn on the radio. Upon getting home, I walked into my empty home and then ran up the stairs.
I changed my clothes into something more relaxing and lay down on my bed, thinking about Ray. I outta call him<3.
"Hey gooorrrrrrl." Ray said answering the call
"Hey Ray," I said laughing. "What we on tonight?"
"Weeeeeeellllll, we were gonna go bowling. Is that okay with you?" Ray asked
"Ehhhh." I said rolling my eyes, a little unsure
"It’s okay. I’ll go easy on you." Ray said
I chuckled to myself because I knew this cocky mf was on the other end with a smirk on his face.
"Boy, wipe that smirk off ya face!" I said laughing 
"Damn," Ray sighed. " How’d you know?"
"I’ve grown to know your ways these past few months. But why would you need to go easy on me?"
"I know you suck at bowling."
It was true. I SUCKED at bowling. I bowl like a three year old. I hold the ball with two hands, and roll the ball from my ankles and throw it forward while squatting. Shit, I still use bumpers too. Pitiful right? What 18 year old girl still bowls with bumpers?
"Who told you that?" I said, huffing
" Meena." Ray said
"Well, she lied. I am a PRO for your information." I shot back in a matter f fact tone
I just lied too. Well, only partially. Because I am a pro; Bowling on the Wii that is.
"Oh really now?" Ray said. I could tell he had a raised eye brow
"Yep!" I said, popping the P
I have a feeling he could sense the fact that I just told a little story. But whatever, I'm sure I'll beat him anyway!
"Alright. Well, let’s make a bet and see who’s the pro for real." Ray said
I knew it. He's on toe.
"Alright," I shrugged. "What is it?"
"If I win, you have to do whatever I want. This includes foot rubs, massages, and home cooked meals for a week." 
"And if I win?" I asked, siting up on my bed
"And if you win, I'll take you on an all expense shopping spree. I'll even carry your purse and bags." 
"Deal." I said before hanging up.
I got off my bed and made my way to my closet, trying to find something cute but bowling appropriate.
After thirty minutes of contemplating, I settled on a pair of blue rimmed PINK yoga pants and a blue crop top with Jordan's.
I lay my outfit on the bed and ran to the shower. I washed up with Malibu Heat bath and body works shower and jail and washed my hair so that it was in its natural state.
I got out the shower and brushed my teeth before going into my room, putting on lotion, and getting dressed. I had to hit up that baby oil and deodorant too. 
I then put liquid eye liner on my top and bottom lips with mascara and clear, mint flavored lip gloss. For my hair, I put moose and holding spray on my curls so they'd stay. 
By the time I finished getting ready, Ray was honking outside.
I grabbed my wallet, slid on my shoes and grabbed a hoodie before leaving out of my house. 
"Aloha," Ray said, greeting me as I climbed into his car.
I leaned over and pecked his lips before asking, "since when were you Hawaiian?"
"Ever since you danced like a Hawaiian dancer for me." Ray said winking.
I rolled my eyes and put on my seatbelt. Diced Pineapples blasted through out his car as we made our ten minute trip to Brunswick Zone.
"We're here." Ray announced.
"No shit," I mumbled getting out of his car. 
He got out too and ran up behind me, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me to close to him. My ass was on crotch and when he whispered into my ear, he sent a chill down my back.
"Why you always being so mean?" Ray asked, kissing my neck.
"Not here, we're in public." I mumbled.
"But why you always being so mean?" Ray asked again, turning me around so I faced him.
His brown almond shaped eyes pierced mine, "I-I dunno."
I stammered, trying to get my words out as I melted from the intensity of his beautiful brown eyes.
"Interesting." Ray said smirking as he let me go and walked into the bowling alley.
I damn near fell trying to catch my balance from his sudden let-go. Or maybe I just too caught up in the moment.

*

Nine whole games of bowling.
Three hours of throwing a bowl.
My fingers are cramping.
My feet hurt
AND IM HUNGRY.
'No don't eat, we'll eat sum later,' my ass! A girl can only go so long before she's hungry. Now I feel like Kiani! A nigga is hungry.
"I'm about to win lil shawty." Ray taunted.
"I don't care! I want some damn food!" I shouted, causing stares from all over the bowling alley.
"Quiet down, you're making a scene." Ray said kissing my forehead.
I stomped my foot and I could feel a tantrum coming on.
"Deb, are you kidding me?" Ray said, shaking his head in disbelief.
"What?" I sighed.
"Let's go." I said dropping his ball and walking out of the alley.
I shrugged and followed behind him. 
I felt a little bad for ruining his fun and causing a scene, but the stomach wants what she wants.
"Um are you going to pull off?" I asked, watching Ray sit front of his steering wheel and do nothing.
"Was all of that really necessary?" He asked, ignoring my question.
"IM HUNGRY!" I shouted.
"TOO DAMN BAD!" He shouted back.
I jumped at his reaction. 
"I love you, but you're so damn selfish and demanding. I can't handle that. I try to be nice and calm you down but you're so damn rude and mean. Maybe we need a break so you learn how to treat people." Ray said, his nose flaring.
I opened my mouth to speak but I only got a "talk to the hand"
"Save it." He said driving back to my house.
The ride back was quiet and awkward. Rays nose still flared and his skin was a bright red. I'd pushed a wrong button and I felt horrible.
He pulled up to my house and I leaned over to kiss him goodbye, but he turned his head. Swerving me.
I sighed and with my head hung low, walked into my house.
Is this how I make everyone else feel?