Author Update!!! (Please Read)

WOW! Over 200 votes?! And +3,000 views!? This is EPIC!?

Okay so just wanted to send a shot out to a couple readers:

- xX-Corepride-Xx
-Snowflake302
-CheshireDrowned
-InfiniteHeart13
-WingsofPotatoes
-Bloodycupcake99
-Bandgeek100
-Destinytheanimefreak
-Angiechcan392
-Daughter-ofPoseiden
-Draftinkslinger
-Dreamfalls
-Casroberts
-Fangirl9943
-Singlevampire
-BookninjasBOSS
-lighingbug

Thanks guys for suggestions and comments! I've feeling all motivated and everything. -is wearing a sweat band in front of computer... Cracks knuckles- It's really nice to hear the views of other people! Thanks for understanding I can't reply to your comments and only chat with you over message.

And those who vote and/or simply just read... You guys are so awesome too!!! I'm really thankful for all you do!

So anyway yep we are reaching the end of this fanfic. Part 1 of sad ending has made an appearance and part 2 of sad ending will hopefully be out soon.

What about HAPPY?!?!

Plenty of you have asked for a happy ending... Soooooo..... Where is it?

Right, so sad goes more along with the movie... It is more of the "real world" or more realistic. I'd really like my fanfics to be as "real" as they can be (so no kissing right after you confess your love to the you like person... That's a little too fast don't you think). So yes, I bet you can guess what happens in sad... Plenty of you have asked for a happy ending, and yeah I love happy endings... But happy... Hehehehe hehehehe... Will be a surprise!

I'm really glad you have all enjoyed this!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

So what's after this?

I'm actually not sure. I have a couple projects Im working on currently.

My Hiroxtalented!nerd!reader fanfiction- more than this. Ultimate Spiderman reader-oneshots. And finally my first original project on Wattpad: The Chapters Between You and Me: 99 problems of a booknerd. (Has not been posted yet) So booknerds out there will love this!

Im not sure if I will be writing anymore Tadashi stuff after this one though. We'll see though.

THANK YOU FOR READING!