Chapter 1

A/N: This is the first (out of three) new stories that will have random updates. Enjoy! Stay Flawless my Lovely Smiles!
Nikkie :)s

"Earth to Scott. Come in Scott." I snapped out of my daze by someone waving their hand in front of my face. I felt an embarrassed blush make it's way to my cheeks. I was caught....again. I looked at my friend Kirstie that had her pierced eyebrow raised. "What's so hot about him?"

"Maybe it's the appeal that he's the only other gay kid." Avi shot in. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. There was nothing normal about Nick. He was gorgeous. He had almost black hair with piercing blue eyes. He was shorter than me too. Maybe by one or two inches. Which I like.

"Nah. I believe Scott likes him for a reason." Kevin always manages to lift my spirits. Kirstie shrugged.

"Either way. Anyways, are you going to Nick's party? He decided to make a big thing out of this meteor shower." I looked towards where Nick was eating lunch. When our eyes met, he looked down at his food like he was never looking at me. I don't know if he liked me. All I know is freshman year we made out at a party then sophomore we hooked up. He wasn't there when I woke up but even in my drunken haze, I remember him telling me that that it was his first time. It was mine too but I kind of find that irrelevant when he was the one on the bottom.

"I'm not." I was the one who backed out first. I wasn't in the mood to be surround by drunk teenagers that I don't know.

"Why don't we just go to Scott's? His parents aren't home." Kevin suggested. Normally, I would be severely pissed. But I really just wanted to hang out with my friends right now.

"That's fine with me." I dropped the plastic silverware and picked up the tray to dump it in the trash. I went over to the trashcan, bumping into someone. "Sorry-" I stopped short when I realized it was Nick beside me.

"Hey, Scott." He dumped his unfinished lunch in the trashcan before setting the tray on top.

"Hey. I heard about the party."

"Are you going to go?" He seemed excited. I shook my head slowly.

"Uh, no. I already made plans with my friends. Sorry." His mood deflated.

"I guess I'll see you Monday then." He quickly left where we were talking to go back to his friends. I went through the rest of the school day feeling like an idiot. He actually wanted me to go but I denied him. This is what always happens. I invite him to a party, he denies it. He invites me to a party, I deny it. The circle of our relationship.

"You still bummed about missing a chance to get laid?" Kirstie said from the back seat. I looked in the rearview mirror. I felt so bad for Avi. He calmly sat in the middle of Kirstie and her boyfriend Jeremy. But I guess they have to deal with the fact that I'm the only one with a license.

"No."

"This is our senior year! It's about getting crazy." She squealed in the backseat.

"Like we haven't smoked pot and got drunk every other year." Kevin laughed as Avi reached for a high five. I rolled my eyes. If you didn't know already, I tend to do that a lot.

"It's the only thing that keeps Avi his sane little calm self." Kirstie pinched Avi's cheeks. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. Avi glared at Kirstie but soon forgave her. He doesn't like to keep grudges. He looks all scary and menacing with his unblinking gaze and magnificent hair and beard but he's a teddy bear. That's why he and Kevin make the best of friends. They are both teddy bears. Though, Kevin shows it better. He's not as threatening as Avi.

"As you guys know, do whatever the fuck you want." I threw my keys in the bowl that my parents keep at the front door. Everyone else went to the living room. My parents keep a modest looking house on the outside but on the inside, we have a lot of expensive things. My parents weren't rich. Just on the verge. But I didn't accept any of the money that they try to give me. I have a job. I work for my gas money, my clothes, and anything else. The only thing I get from them is housing and food.