Green, a little jealous (M)

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, Ddun?" Byul asked, gently squeezing Yongsun's thigh. Yongsun pushed Byul's hand and moved away from her, grabbing another menu to look at.

"Nothing. Just order." She replied coldly. Wheein and Hyejin awkwardly laughed and told the kind, oblivious waitress what they wanted. Yongsun did so as well, but with a slight rude tone to her voice, which was unlike her, and earned her a pointed look from her friends. Byul turned to the waitress and smirked.

"I'm sorry." She said, feigning innocence. "There's something wrong with my menu."

The waitress looked at her confused and leaned just a tad bit in to see what she was talking about. Wheein had heard this one before, and rolled her eyes, but at the same time she was attentive of Yongsun's reaction. The eldest girl was gripping the menu hard, her fingertips turning white from the pressure. Her eyebrows met at the center of her forehead, furrowed in irritation. Wheein understood right away that her leader was jealous.

"I'm sorry, I don't see anything wrong?" The waitress replied confused.

"It's just... I don't see you in it." Byul finished, her smirk widening. The waitress widened her eyes and blushed hard. Yongsun slammed the menu hard on the table and flashed the waitress a fake smile.

"She'll have the same as me." She snarled, taking all four menus and pushing them towards her.

The flustered, red-faced waitress haphazardly took the menus before bowing and scrambling away.

An awkward silence fell upon the table. Wheein and Hyejin awkwardly exchanged glances as their leader crossed her arms and moved closer to the window, pouting. Byul looked around confused. She didn't understand the reason of Yongsun's attitude, nor her younger friend's awkwardness.

"What?" She asked when Wheein looked at her pointedly.

"Do you really have to flirt with every woman we pass by?" Her smaller friend asked quietly. Byul frowned.

"I wasn't flirting with her." She argued. "I was just messing with her, didn't you see how her face turned red?"

Hyejin rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, now she thinks you're into her. Look at her staring at you from the counter."

Byul looked towards the direction Hyejin pointed her too, and there was the blonde girl staring at her. Once Byul laid her eyes in her though, she blushed yet again and looked away.

"But... It was such a lame pickup line?" Byul was genuinely confused. Whenever she used pickup lines with Yongsun, she merely received a roll of her eyes, a slap on her arm and a soft smile she always tried to hide. Why did the waitress actually take her seriously?

"Just try to absorb your own grease while we're here, please." Wheein begged, not for herself, but for the blonde woman who was pouting towards the window, not participating in the conversation.

Byul got closer to Yongsun once again, oblivious to her annoyance, and pinched her cheek.

"Yah, Kim Yongsun! Why are you pouting? It's supposed to be a happy night!" She exclaimed. Yongsun looked baffled at Byulyi, and then at Wheein and Hyejin.

Is she actually serious?, She asked them with her eyes. The short haired blonde merely shrugged. Byulyi tried to place an arm around Yongsun's waist, but she pulled away quickly. Byul frowned.

"Okay, then."

After a moment of tense silence, the waitress returned with their drinks.

"Here you go, ladies!" She exclaimed, placing everyone's drinks on the table, Byulyi's with special care. The waitress shot Byul a look, blushing when the orange haired girl smiled at her, and rushing off.