welcome.

A/N: i know the top is supposed to be 'oya' lmao but for some reason it didn't show up on the internet and the best one i could find to replace the legendary 'oya' was 'oho' so here we are... _ಠ (edit: In the manga, apparently it's 'oho' so let's just go with that)

•────────✦❅✦────────•

hello there, welcome to this little corner of the Internet. OwO

•────────✦❅✦────────•

apologies but I only do male x female ships. the OC, which is you, the reader, will be a female character throughout... unless otherwise stated. (well, if you really want a m x m or f x f ship i'll try my best, but please know i'm not experienced in that field kek)
•────────✦❅✦────────•

sorry if you find my language intolerable. :) i'm still in the process of learning and improving, so i would appreciate it if you guys provided feedback wherever possible. thank you!!

•────────✦❅✦────────•

as of 12.6.2020, i am accepting requests for any Haikyuu!! one-shot through wattpad dms/my conversations on my profile/comments of this chapter. if you have an idea for your request, then please feel free to tell me, if not just telling me the desired haikyuu!! character would be fine. if you plan to do an alternate universe (au) thing for your request, please explain to me the concept, because i may get some of it wrong. 

•────────✦❅✦────────•

now, let's get started, shall we?

published: 12/06/2020