"August wake up !"

I opened my eyes to see crystal standing in front of me In some of my damn shorts and a tight ass tank top ha titties bout to pop out that shit.

"Nah change dat damn shirt mamas." I said rubbing sleep out ma eyes getting up going to brush my teeth cuZ my breaff kicking.

"It's just a tank top august." she said putting on a skin tight short sleeve shirt.

"You testin my patience, Youn wanna go out Dea like that?" He asked.

"I mean it's just breakfast aug." she said . Huffin and puffin.

"iight let some nigga try you Imma beat they ass and not care ." I said sliding on my slides and grabbing the hotel key and my phone .

Crystal pov

August was tripping out bout a damn shirt earlier . I mean damn all we doing is eating breakfast. the paparazzi ain't even out here.

"Aug." I said, and he ignored me."

"Aug." he ignored me again still on his Fucking phone

"AUGUST."i said louder causing him to look up from his phone annoyed.

"What !? Damn.. " He said .

"Ok." I got up and grabbed my phone and storming off somewhere else in the hotel. I sat in a chair and held my face in my hands.

"We not even togetha
Ma chill." he said .

"Leave me alone bitch." I said I pushed him away from me and that's when the papz was right there in our face in the middle of the lobby.

"Come on le-" he said trying to walk with me.

"No !" I went the other way and got into the elevator, gladly they didn't get in with me.

He's so ignorant how the hell you gone be on the phone when we're at breakfast! I was taking the long way back to the room and when I got there he was walking out. I pushed past him into the room and packed up my bags.

"Put some clothes on." he said

"I'm going home ." I said .

"Why the hell wrong with you?"

"I'm not accustomed to your life so I just think we should forget this ever happened." I said putting on a sunflower crop top with the matching skirt and some black socks and my timbs.

"Come on man stop being like that." he said .

"Like what?" I went in the bathroom and wet my hair making sure it's all curly.

"You actin bitchy." he said .

I walked out the bathroom. "cuz I'm a bitch nigga what's good?" I pushed him out my way.

He grabbed my arm and kissed me.

"Mmmmnmehdbejshrj" I was mumbling trying to get him off me. so I bit his tongue.

"Fuuuuuck ." he said still holding me.

"You gone see why I was on da phone if you come with me ." he dragged me out the room,

Opp I guess he mad.

~~~~~~

After being in the fucking car for almost an hour the finally stopped. I opened the door and saw we were at Six Flags. It looked dead as a bitch out here.

"Why no body here yet?"

"Because ion like lines so I had it rented out. " he said sitting in the car on his phone STILL."

"Well what we waiting on.?" I asked.

"Uncle auuuuggg." I jumped I didn't even notice that car pull up.

"Hey kaykay, Wuzzam mya, wuzz hamnin chaylin. " he said hugging all of them.

I smiled at them because they are soooooo cute.

"Go introduce yA self to crystal."

"Hey crystal I'm Kay Kay." she said .

"Hey sweetie." I said hugging her.

"Hi crystal I'm mya" she said .

"Hey mya" I hugged her too.

"Hey I'm chaylin or chay."she said .

"Hey chaylin ." I said hugging her.

~

"Weeeeeeeeee" mya yelled on the spinning bears." I laughed and we kept spinning

Once we got the kid rides out the way it was the big boy rides.

"You sure you wanna do this with a skirt on mama ?" August said.

"Shut up, yes I can." we began riding all the scary rides then we rested and ate.

"Move your crusty hands from under my skirt AUGUS-aug aug please stop." I whispered. he was fingering me under the table.

"Mmhmm I'mma sho' yo ass who you gettin smart with." he said.

I put my head down trying not to moan. I felt him pick his pace up.

"Auuuugggg. Stooopp" I said a little louder.

The girls and their mom were still waiting on their food. I'm glad they aren't over here.

"Ok aug I'm sorry ." I felt a build up in my stomach.

"Uuuuugggggg" I groaned out as I released . " I fucking hate you." I grabbed napkins and cleaned my legs up and the seat then I got up going to the bathroom.

I took my panties off and wrapped them in a napkin since they're wet 😒. I was about to walk out and August walked in pushing me back in.

"Move bitch." I said .

"What I do?."

"You know what the fuck you did now I need some panties august." I said .

"Hea" he pulled a thong out his pocket. It looked like one of mines.

"Is that mines?"

"Yea I knew you was gone need it." he said laughing and I pushed him and snatched it out his hand and put it on.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote

Comment

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading