"You were planning on going back out there?" Thomas cocked his head over to him, a look of confusion and curiosity pulling up onto his face.

"It's my job. And it's not like I'm injuried or anything." Minho said gritting his teeth, while his eyes stayed glued on the ex-Runners.

"So, you are going back out there?" Thomas asked again more persistant.

"Not anymore. Why so pushy, Greenbean?" Minho fully turned to the brown-haired boy.

Thomas glanced at the East Walls, licking his lips quickly before turning back to Minho. Something flashed acrossed his eyes.

Like a spark.

An idea.

A plan.

Without any warning, Thomas spun around and began walking towards the Map Room. Minho glanced at me with a quizzical look. I shook my head, shrugging, having a clueless expression on my face. I turned my gaze away from Minho before jogging towards him, my limp slowing me down.

"Thomas!" I called his name.

"Thomas wait!" Minho said beside me.

He continued to ignore us, as he made his way to the Map Room. Whatever plan he was analyzing, he was focused on it happening.

Practically leaping forward, I grabbed the back of his shirt, stopping him mid-jog. He bumped into me before turning towards us, his eyes unfocused.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked, incredulously.

"Out into the maze." Thomas said, turning back around to direct his way to the Map Room.

This time Minho caught him. Minho's hand flew out over Thomas' chest, pulling the focused boy back to us. "You just got out, now you want back in?" Minho asked, looking at Thomas like he had five heads.

"Minho, look, I was thinkin' 'bout this last night; You've never been able to see a griever that close in person without being stung or chased down. Think about, man. We have a griever. A dead one waiting in the maze. Are you seriously telling me that you're not the least bit curious?" Thomas squinted at Minho.

My eyebrows shot up as a smirk slowly crept onto my face, before muttering, "So, what I'm hearing is a 'thank you'?"

The two ignored me, or rather didn't hear me. "So, what's your plan? You're just gonna go out there and dissect the shuck thing yourself?" Minho asked with knitted brows.

Thomas opened his mouth to shoot something back but I stepped forward with a sincere look, interrupting, "He won't be alone."

Minho's eyes furrowed, looking at me like I was going insane. He looked me up and down, with an open mouth, trying to come up with something to say. Eventually, he did find a valid point.

"You almost had your shucking leg ripped off, Ame! How is it you can still walk?" Minho whispered-yelled, restraining himself from yelling.

"Jeff said it didn't damage anything vital. No broken bones, no torn tendons...my muscles are a little sore but I can bet my life that y'all are still feelin' achy, too. My skin was peirced and yes- I lost a lot of blood and I do have stitches, but I can run. Just...maybe not as fast." I said quietly back, with wide eyes filled with plead and determination.

Minho's dark brown eyes, flickered between Thomas and I. His eyes were filled with uncertainty, while he bounced on the balls on his feet. He was considering the idea. Quickly, I looked over at Thomas seeing as we were standing exactly the same. Crossed arms, straight back, leaning slightly to the left....